Emmy Russell Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

Iโ€™m getting so excited to watch her sing again!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘How long does voting stay open tonight does anyone know. Iโ€™m going to vote again for her!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by CUFanForever82

2 minutes ago, CUFanForever82 said:

Iโ€™m getting so excited to watch her sing again!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘How long does voting stay open tonight does anyone know.

It will open at the beginning of the show and end towards the end of the show. So get your votes in ASAP.ย 

Edited by QueenKalie

The more and more she keeps getting voted through the more her confidence will grow I want to hear her sing a upbeat song and maybe do a song of her Memaw Loretta I know she would get emotional singing Loretta. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I canโ€™t wait to watch her sing again tonight and vote for her again as long as she keeps getting voted in she will continue to get my votes she is my favorite I love how she doesnโ€™t have to scream when she sings!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 minutes ago, Persy said:

Congrats! She did a fantastic job tonight!

I see her doing really well since Shania Twain will be the mentor hopefully we can finally hear this beautiful girl sing a country song I canโ€™t wait!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 3

This is how excited I was back on old American Idol Season 4 2005 when my Muskogee Oklahoma born Carrie Underwood was on the show Emmy is giving me the feels like Carrie did and like Kelly Clarkson did and last year how Marybeth Byrd did!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย I get chills every time I hear this beautiful angel sing gosh sheโ€™s so real. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by CUFanForever82

18 minutes ago, CUFanForever82 said:

This is how excited I was back on old American Idol Season 4 2005 when my Muskogee Oklahoma born Carrie Underwood was on the show Emmy is giving me the feels like Carrie did and like Kelly Clarkson did and last year how Marybeth Byrd did!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย I get chills every time I hear this beautiful angel sing gosh sheโ€™s so real. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I agree! This year is the first year in a long time I've been so excited for Sundays and Mondays and been active on here. I love Emmy's raw talent, beauty, and realness factor. She sings beautifully and is so talented. Her biggest enemy is her own self. If she can overcome the nerves and get comfortable performing live, the sky is truly the limit for her and no, not because of her grandmother. Purely because she genuinely is a very talented lady in and of her own self. I wish she could see herself through the eyes of those of us who think she is truly amazing and let loose and have some fun. Anxiety is real, I know first hand what a beast it is. Her overcoming that to deliver us such beautiful songs and emotion every week is what makes me love her even more. Emmy you got this, have some fun, don't overthink and worry about the technical side of it so much. You're good enough, more than good enough. โค๏ธ

I've said it on other media sites, but I beg her to cover Jewel. Her vocals are so similar and I think she would totally slay and could have a moment with these:

ย 

"Who will save your soul", "You were meant for me", "Hands", "Foolish Games" - I think she could do such a good version of those. I looked earlier to see if any of them were 1999, Hands was close. Jewel.

ย 

I also think Joan Osborne - "What if God was One of Us" she could have a real moment with this one too.

I will keep voting for her the more she keeps staying on the show I really want her to not be so shy I love how she doesnโ€™t have to scream or force the song she has grown and she is still learning as she is so young at age 25 If she doesnโ€™t win I will be very upset I havenโ€™t had a favorite to win this show since Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson I just want her to gain more confidence in herself because her voice is angelic her faith in God and Jesus is awesome!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šย It would not surprise me if she keeps staying ย and ends up in the finale I want to see her go back to her hometown visit like this show does she would be crying so much and so would I she needs to see support of her fans because alott of people are mean sad how people can be mean in life bless this poor girl thatโ€™s why I pray for her but she has Angels watching over her and itโ€™s not just her Memaw Loretta she makes me more of a christian sorry for rambling. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by CUFanForever82
  • Like 1

Songs from 1999 for year she was born, just taking a quick glance at the billboard from 1999 for Emmy possibly good fits:

ย 

Angel - Sara McLachlan

Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer

Jumper - Third Eye Blind (Acoustic version)

Hands - Jewel (could she sing this one since it's on the chart for 1999? If so, this would be amazing for her to do.) One of my fave Jewel songs (Big fan which could be why I love Emmy bc they are so similar)

Amazed - Lonestar (acoustic version)

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย