Emmy Russell Fan Thread

QueenKalie

Posted (edited)

I’m only excited because tonight Emmy will still get to sing or do something tonight she is the only reason I’m watching!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 Is anyone else excited that she still gets to sing or do something tonight.Β 

Edited by CUFanForever82

Posted (edited)

Emmy is there tonight the picture is on the American Idol Facebook Page OMG she looks so beautiful tonight!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍  I’m to scared to post the pictures I don’t want to get in trouble plus I don’t know how. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Edited by CUFanForever82

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, CUFanForever82 said:

Hopefully it will show Emmy singing on tv at CMA Fest!!! I’m ready to see her on tv more to start hearing her on the radio and ready until she releases more new music!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

The only Cmafest shows that make it on television are the shows at the Nissan stadium. Emmy will not be singing there.

On 5/24/2024 at 9:48 PM, QueenKalie said:

Β 

She needs to be there on the 14th. That's when my Idol fan coworker is going to the Opry, and she's upset there aren't many people being advertised for that night. :haha:

Β 

If the fan listing is being kept up to date, I'd like to be added.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Β 

She needs to be there on the 14th. That's when my Idol fan coworker is going to the Opry, and she's upset there aren't many people being advertised for that night. :haha:

Β 

If the fan listing is being kept up to date, I'd like to be added.

I tried to make this fan thread but the person who makes this always makes a ton and then disappears so I can't add you. But I do get to see Emmy on the 6th at a different location in Nashville so that is cool!

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I tried to make this fan thread but the person who makes this always makes a ton and then disappears so I can't add you. But I do get to see Emmy on the 6th at a different location in Nashville so that is cool!

Β 

@*WallaceΒ Mods can change the OPs of threads, can't they? I know that was a thing on old IDF.

Just now, Weedy_Speedy said:

Β 

@*WallaceΒ Mods can change the OPs of threads, can't they? I know that was a thing on old IDF.

If they can then they can give it to me and I'll keep it up to date as I kinda been doing that anyways. Although you might wanna tag @istersayinstead.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

If they can then they can give it to me and I'll keep it up to date as I kinda been doing that anyways. Although you might wanna tag @istersayinstead.

fixed.gif.2887ca0f5a0b7c0f562c44b6667b46Β you are the OP now

• Like 3