Emmy Russell Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

Posted (edited)

If Emmy isn’t in the top 3 my voting will be over for the rest of this season she is the only one that I can connect with period.😡😡😡😡😡😡 The bullying like she gets is why I can connect with her I’ve been bullied my entire life because I got a genetic disorder called turner syndrome I’ve been called lots of mean things that’s why I connect with Emmy people can be so mean words hurt. ☹️ If Emmy leaves my votes will be no more Emmy is my favorite the hate she gets is so mean people need to learn what kindness is. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Edited by CUFanForever82
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Bye Bye no more voting from me. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 The Emmy haters got their wish tonight my favorite never wins this stupid show anymore. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 The only way I will watch next Sunday is just to see Emmy sing something because she will get to other that than I could care less about this top 3 finale this year. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Edited by CUFanForever82
None
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, CUFanForever82 said:

Bye Bye no more voting from me. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 The Emmy haters got their wish tonight my favorite never wins this stupid show anymore. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 The only way I will watch next Sunday is just to see Emmy sing something because she will get to other that than I could care less about this boring top 3 finale this year. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I’m so sorry that your favorite lost.  I know what that’s like — I’ve had my favorites fall short of the finale way too many times.  I didn’t hate Emmy but I didn’t think she could keep up with the others.

• Confused 2

35 minutes ago, CUFanForever82 said:

Bye Bye no more voting from me. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 The Emmy haters got their wish tonight my favorite never wins this stupid show anymore. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 The only way I will watch next Sunday is just to see Emmy sing something because she will get to other that than I could care less about this boring top 3 finale this year. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

I’m very sad about Emmy too. But at least she made the top 5 even tho many assumed she wouldn’t even get top 10. Im glad we got many great performances from her. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, xfactor22 said:

I’m very sad about Emmy too. But at least she made the top 5 even tho many assumed she wouldn’t even get top 10. Im glad we got many great performances from her. 

Same. I was thinking the same. She doesn't have to worry now about the cheesy part of this show by being in the top. She won't be locked down into their killer stuff either. And we got to have her for every live show! She will be there next week too. She was never going to win unfortunately for all of the jealous, raging people tearing her down all season. I don't think people realize that these people read the comments and you can't tell me it doesn't get in their head and affect them and this is the first time I've personally seen so many WOMEN especially like 50 year old plus women, just tear down and insult a young woman. Loretta maybe pissed a bunch of them off years ago or their men left them or something over her....LMAO joke there. But seriously mad props to this young lady of faith in putting on a brave face and slowly coming out of her shell. She's definitely a unique talent and I think her future is bright and I can't wait for music from her!

Don't worry y'all Emmy is going to be totally fine. She got all that she needed out of the show. She will have been on every episode of the show and she sang a ton of songs on the show and gained a lot of exposure from it. After the show is over she can go back to Nashville to all her friends/ family / connections and start writing and recording more music there. So I'm excited for her future and to hear more music from her! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Not gonna lie. I thought she was a lock for Top 3.

Even with the online negativity from "fans" of Idol.

Good luck to her post show as I'm sure this isn't the last we'll hear from her music wise!! ❤️ 

I honestly thought the same, not so much a "lock" - but I thought she had a good shot at Top 3 just based on her numbers on social media. I do think the negativity throughout the season though did prob hinder her growth to a point at least and her confidence in her self. She will be fine post Idol. I am sure of that.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, BlindMelon said:

I honestly thought the same, not so much a "lock" - but I thought she had a good shot at Top 3 just based on her numbers on social media. I do think the negativity throughout the season though did prob hinder her growth to a point at least and her confidence in her self. She will be fine post Idol. I am sure of that.

I think a lot of her bigger numbers came after Coal Miner's Daughter. That was a big, ICONIC moment for Emmy, even though Skinny was still my favorite. I'll always love our S22 underdog. 👍

• Like 1

I absolutely love her new song she is so beautiful and so talented I can’t wait to hear more new music from her she is still my American Idol this season she is my only winner from this year since I can connect with her so much!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I’m still hoping she will get to sing something Sunday Night like I said before they usually let them come back and sing something all the ones that made live shows during the finale every year!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Lol I also love how it didn’t take her very long to come out with a new song she has got this and God will help her along the way!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by CUFanForever82

I just read that I was right Emmy will still be at the finale Sunday Night now I can’t wait to see her and what she will do and sing that’s the only reason why I’m watching the finale I love Emmy she will forever be my American Idol I will be a huge forever fan of hers because I can relate to her in so many ways!!! 😍😍😍😍😍👏👏👏👏👏 I’m hoping she will get more songs out and get nominations so we can see her at the awards shows just thinking it gives me chills and goosebumps!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by CUFanForever82