🎶 Nini Iris Fan Thread 😎

Bk1234

28 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, maybe she can close the show… come on producers 👀 

I hope so, even tho I doubt it. She's the one who needs it the most on Team Niall, but at the same time, they want all coaches to be represented, so maybe Bias or Mac gets it.

Regardless, I hope she crushes her next performance. Karma Police is still the top 3 best performances of the season, and it alone merits her a spot in the finale. But she's been consistent in other rounds as well, no denying that.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I hope so, even tho I doubt it. She's the one who needs it the most on Team Niall, but at the same time, they want all coaches to be represented, so maybe Bias or Mac gets it.

Regardless, I hope she crushes her next performance. Karma Police is still the top 3 best performances of the season, and it alone merits her a spot in the finale. But she's been consistent in other rounds as well, no denying that.

Yeah. I don’t know if they’ll give it to Bias again, but I could see Mac getting it. 

I’m sure she’ll do amazing. She’s been consistent all season, as you noted. ;) 

• Like 1

So do we think she'll make it to the Finale? As of now, it seems like she might have to get through via the IS. The fact that she was in the death spot last week is a little worrying, it seems like she's the one that's gonna be bussed and not Mara. But obviously we'll have to see the performance and how good she does, so anything can change.

Best case scenario imo is if she does not have to compete against Jacquie in the IS,i.e,Jacquie getting PV and hopefully Mac too. In this case,I think she can beat everyone else in the IS 

tvline

Nini Iris (Team Niall), “No Time to Die” — Grade: A- | Ah, cool choice: Fans recommended that Nini tackle Billie Eilish’s Bond theme. The song fit her like a velvet gown. And as much fun as it is when Nini goes wild, it was almost more impressive to hear her pull back and remain restrained until she got to the big chorus and went full throttle, as her coach would say, Nini-izing the song. (Is it blasphemy to admit that I’m not sure Billie herself could have reached such massive notes?)

Should have got PV and never had to fight in the IS no denying that.

But It was such a breath of fresh air having a female rocker with incredible range make it as far as she did though, I honestly didn't expect it and for that I'm glad at least.

• Like 7

I don't pop in fan threads very often but I'm just here to say that Nini was freaking robbed and deserved to be in the finale. I enjoyed her more than any contestant in the last 2 seasons. She's right up my alley for genre preference, and it's a huge bummer she didn't make it to the end. I don't think she could have done anything more - her style just isn't what the Facebook grandmas vote for.

Just pure perfection all season, not a single misstep or off note. All with unconventional song choices to boot. Making it to semis with a style like hers is no easy feat, so good on her for getting probably as far as she possibly could.

Nini will always be MY S24 winner.

• Like 4

Where is my couch that I can throw at Minivan? I am so disappointed she's not in the finale but at least she went out on a high note. I've been wanting her to sing Mad World all week and finally she sang it. She did not disappoint. She had the best performance out of everyone in the instant save by a really large margin and that was honestly her best performance she has ever done that I've ever heard in my entire life. The runs, emotions, connection? I was crying and tearing up! That is how you sing that song. That girl can do no wrong. No pitch issues, no nothing. She was just perfect and flawless all the way through on every single performances. I gave her a 10 on every performance and I would do it again with her instant save. Thank you America for voting for her. Thank you Minivan and America for voting for her. Thank you Minivan and America for calling her the winner. She deserves all those views and likes on social media and is getting the most views and likes on Facebook and Youtube tonight. Can't wait for her albums as I am going to buy them and pay to see her in concerts. What can't she sing? I'd love to hear her sing country, even rap music because she can do it all.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Persy said:

Where is my couch that I can throw at Minivan? I am so disappointed she's not in the finale but at least she went out on a high note. I've been wanting her to sing Mad World all week and finally she sang it. She did not disappoint. She had the best performance out of everyone in the instant save by a really large margin and that was honestly her best performance she has ever done that I've ever heard in my entire life. The runs, emotions, connection? I was crying and tearing up! That is how you sing that song. That girl can do no wrong. No pitch issues, no nothing. She was just perfect and flawless all the way through on every single performances. I gave her a 10 on every performance and I would do it again with her instant save. Thank you America for voting for her. Thank you Minivan and America for voting for her. Thank you Minivan and America for calling her the winner. She deserves all those views and likes on social media and is getting the most views and likes on Facebook and Youtube tonight. Can't wait for her albums as I am going to buy them and pay to see her in concerts. What can't she sing? I'd love to hear her sing country, even rap music because she can do it all.

❤️  I feel horrible she didn't make it, Finale won't be the same wihtout her. I definitely would buy and stream any music she puts out in the future. You Rock Nini :mcwave: (in case you're lurking)

ninipl8.thumb.png.b02c13db92449617cb20f40576ef5abe.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0x0KKSLudE/?igshid=ZDE1MWVjZGVmZQ==
IMG-1938.jpg

IMG-1939.jpg

I am in still in disbelief 💔 Nini was my favorite contestant in the competition. Getting to hear a Nini performance each week is a privilege that I will surely miss. :( She absolutely slayed “No Time To Die” and “Mad World.” I definitely feel that she deserved to make the finals, but it is what is… At least it seems like she is handling it fairly well. ;) 

For Nini… 

If you’re reading this, it has been a pleasure getting to manage your thread for the duration of the competition! I will try my best to keep it updated with new updates on your career. Thank you for these memories—feel free to stop by IDF, if you’re interested ^_^

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...