🎶 Nini Iris Fan Thread 😎

Bk1234

On 10/6/2023 at 9:10 AM, FloorWax said:

I was just scrolling through her TikTok, and these are gorgeous. Can we add them to the song suggestions list?

She sounds gorgeous in both of these covers. :wub: I’ll definitely add both songs! I hope we get to hear her on a ballad this season. 

On 10/6/2023 at 9:32 AM, WastedinMemphis said:

Her tiktok is incredibly diverse - Roberta Flack, Aerosmith, Amy Winehouse, Carrie Underwood, Elvis, Adele, Britney, and so on. She always sounds great and I'm curious whether she'll even pick a genre. Kinda hope not - I'd love to see a contestant like Nini come on and sing the heck out of everything.

Perfect for genre switch week (if they do that again) ;) 

On 10/6/2023 at 11:06 AM, Tmp 12 said:

Don't know if it's just me but I was a little surprised when we found out she was on team Niall. In terms of Genre,I honestly thought she was going to be on team Gwen or John but then again Niall knows his fair share of other genres too, so i can't be too surprised. Maybe he made a great pitch or she was strategic.

Either way it seems like this is the best team for her longevity and I'm excited to hear her soon 

I was surprised as well. I expected her to be on Team Gwen tbh. I’m glad she went with Niall though; he clearly seems invested. :yes:

23 hours ago, FloorWax said:

ADD ME.

I have found my snowflake this season.

23 hours ago, allistr said:

I'd like to be added :wub:

22 hours ago, Weirdoo said:

Add me tf in

22 hours ago, FutureSurvivor said:

add me to the TOP of the list idc!!!!!!!

18 hours ago, Persy said:

Nini sounded incredible! This is in my top 3 favorite auditions this season honestly. Add me please! She devoured. 

13 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

Add me please

12 hours ago, Teraginn said:

What the heck, add me in!

Alt acts really need more love on this show.

You all have been added! We now have over 10 fans on the list… let’s see if we can reach 20. 🤩

I definitely agree @Persy Probably my favorite audition of the season. :wub:

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Hers might be the first fan thread that I join (other than Rudi) if she keeps singing like that. She's insanely talented.

I hope you’ll join us soon! 🙂 Rudi was fantastic as well.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Good piece!  It mentions Nini's SheWolf performance from X Factor for the dance and choreography. Nini's vocal is very good - the rest is a kick. This is Nini at around 19.

Versatile queen :wub:

• Like 1

I was curious about Nini's X Factor run so searched for YouTube posts ("Nini Bregvadze X Factor"). I found posts of 10 performances, listed below except for two. The picks themselves seem mostly typical of a young pop-oriented contestant of the time - pop, with some rnb and folk rock - and also some rap. The Real Slim Shady post contains her backstory package. Unlisted are two songs in, I'm guessing, Georgian. Whitney's remains my favorite but I enjoyed all of them.

I'm Your Baby Tonight (Whitney)
She Wolf (Shakira)
The Scientist (Coldplay)
Hallelujah ((Cohen)
The Real Slim Shady (Eminem) !!!
Mash up - Forever Young (Alphaville) -

Halo (Beyonce) - a rap piece I didn't know.
Bang Bang (Jessie J)
New York/Empire State of Mind (Alicia Keys/Jay Z)

I'd add that it was a very different show and Nini was 19. I think our Nini is not just a few years older but, based on the BA, a different sort of singer and performer. Don't be surprised, though, if she raps Karma Police. lol

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

I was curious about Nini's X Factor run so searched for YouTube posts ("Nini Bregvadze X Factor"). I found posts of 10 performances, listed below except for two. The picks themselves seem mostly typical of a young pop-oriented contestant of the time - pop, with some rnb and folk rock - and also some rap. The Real Slim Shady post contains her backstory package. Unlisted are two songs in, I'm guessing, Georgian. Whitney's remains my favorite but I enjoyed all of them.

I'm Your Baby Tonight (Whitney)
She Wolf (Shakira)
The Scientist (Coldplay)
Hallelujah ((Cohen)
The Real Slim Shady (Eminem) !!!
Mash up - Forever Young (Alphaville) -

Halo (Beyonce) - a rap piece I didn't know.
Bang Bang (Jessie J)
New York/Empire State of Mind (Alicia Keys/Jay Z)

I'd add that it was a very different show and Nini was 19. I think our Nini is not just a few years older but, based on the BA, a different sort of singer and performer. Don't be surprised, though, if she raps Karma Police. lol

Thanks for compiling this! It seems that the Nini we’re watching has grown into a completely different artist. She’s definitely leaning more towards the rock genre this time around. 

• Like 1

Not sure if she's gonna go down the alt rock path all the way on the show but hope we get some more soulful ones (maybe Aretha,Etta or Amy) from her as well. 

Might as well sing every genre she can grab since minivan might not support her much

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dany said:

Add Me. Her Audition was phenomenal :wub:

1 hour ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Add me, she's incredible

1 hour ago, wildestinvegas said:

add me to this queen’s thread. i found out she was on the voice georgia and the x factor georgia by searching for her on youtube LOL she was very young on the voice but was pretty good on the x factor and made all the way to final 3 there 

I added all of you. Welcome! 🙂 

Maybe she can make it past the Top 3 on this singing competition… 😮