The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I like Huntley, and the seasons are so short now that maybe this won’t even matter, but if he does the same thing  every round, some people may grow bored with it eventually. 

I feel like this goes for really anyone in the top 12 tbh, no one should get complacent 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Oh wow… hard to believe the guy who sings 90s pop rock did the better job with a 90s pop rock battle song. 🤪 JK I know there’s gonna be pre-selected winners of certain battles. Just like with Ruby and Al. 

Ready for the knockouts. These battles have been draaaagging on. 

I mean...

15 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Oh wow… hard to believe the guy who sings 90s pop rock did the better job with a 90s pop rock battle song. 🤪 JK I know there’s gonna be pre-selected winners of certain battles. Just like with Ruby and Al. 

His BA song was straight southern rock. This one is actually poppy.

• Like 1

Looking back at the Battles, it's crazy how Reba managed to get all seven of her Battles aired, while the other coaches got at least one montage each (with John getting two).  With only four Battles being montaged, I would've easily had one Battle per team montaged so that one of John's montaged Battles could've been aired.

Problem is, I can't tell which of Reba's Battles that I would've montaged.  But I can say that I would've preferred airing JaRae vs. Lila in the place of whichever one did get montaged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

Looking back at the Battles, it's crazy how Reba managed to get all seven of her Battles aired, while the other coaches got at least one montage each (with John getting two).  With only four Battles being montaged, I would've easily had one Battle per team montaged so that one of John's montaged Battles could've been aired.

Problem is, I can't tell which of Reba's Battles that I would've montaged.  But I can say that I would've preferred airing JaRae vs. Lila in the place of whichever one did get montaged.

Angelina vs Alison was right there

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Angelina vs Alison was right there

Reasonable, or maybe Dylan vs. Tom, because while I enjoyed nearly all of her Battles, that was probably the one "eh" Battle on Team Reba (at least for me).

• Like 1

This is way too aggressive. There was no need for that. I think the Huntley fanbase is going to be unbearable for the rest of the season. EDIT: Huntley follows that guy. It’s probably a friend of his. 

SbMogES.png
8DUX0qO.png

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, jork said:

Huntley can go '90s dad rock throughout the run and win this by a country mile. Also, nice to know one of his buddies is Megan Thee Scallion

His next song is late 80s dad rock. Close enough.

I wish he´d go grunge, since he has the voice for it. But for the show to include a Soundgarden song in one season was sort of a miracle. I´m not hopeful they would get something like that to happen again.

• Like 1

Huntley dominated that battle. 

Brailey was actually decent too. Not much stood out about it but nothing technically wrong with her performance. But Huntley was more powerful and much more distinct tonally that he kinda had a grip over the whole performance. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Jacquie said some battle partners didn´t get along. This clearly ain´t one of those pairs, they felt comfortable and having a good time.

Huntley killed it, his rasp just adapts itself to so many genres I feel (albeit Hootie isn´t THAT far off from the Black Crowes in terms of the more raw sound). 

Brailey was fine, but the choice is obvious here.

It may, or may not be, but they don’t follow each other. 👀 

32 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It may, or may not be, but they don’t follow each other. 👀 

It seemed like Brailey was a little disconnected and Huntley was trying to pull her into the performance…it could very well be that they didn’t get along. Even watching Niall’s facial expressions and comments, something was def off about their connection. Maybe Brailey was feeling defeated being paired against him on top of that there were no steals left? Idk. I think they both did a great job tho! 

42 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, Nini asked for guesses of her KO song, and of course someone said "Karma Police"

Which one of y"all was it?

Well to be fair she gave the hint “popo”, so it’s not too hard to believe someone would come up with “Karma Police” lol. The other guesses being “Poker Face” and something by The Police were funny though.

(but yeah it was most likely an IDF-er)

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I like Huntley, and the seasons are so short now that maybe this won’t even matter, but if he does the same thing  every round, some people may grow bored with it eventually. 

The same thing, as in sing the snot out of his song?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1