The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

After this round, they can’t hide Huntley anymore. Everyone in his KO trio advances. I’m not sure about his KO song, but minivan will probably be OK with it. 

I do wonder why they're hiding him so much, the most out of any T12 member. 

Wouldn't be surprised if we get the week of Huntley next time around. Battle on Monday and KO on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I do wonder why they're hiding him so much, the most out of any T12 member. 

Wouldn't be surprised if we get the week of Huntley next time around. Battle on Monday and KO on Tuesday.

I would think he’s an asset for ratings? They do weird sh*t all the time. Nothing surprises me anymore. 

Also, notice how many times the app result disagrees with the coaches this season. Are the acoustics so bad in the new studio, they can’t hear? One of the S23 regulars who attended a taping and a live show said they couldn’t hear a damn thing in there. :haha:

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, nytsch said:

I was about to say I don't understand how we lost Alexa in POs too but tbf that team is stacked...

Still no clarity on Kaylee though.

And here I thought Chechi was the biggest head scratcher...

Apparently, we won’t get the clarity in the KO, since she beat two 4-chair turns, and John clearly loves her. I’m seriously wondering if she even performed in the playoffs. 

• Haha 5

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Apparently, we won’t get the clarity in the KO, since she beat two 4-chair turns, and John clearly loves her. I’m seriously wondering if she even performed in the playoffs. 

"Kaylee could win The Voice, so I couldn't let go of her" - John after the battle. I'm also baffled at what happened 😬

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe she withdrew? It seems like the only reasonable explanation honestly..... 

• Like 1

Excited for Mara vs. Claudia! Most particularly Claudia cuz I wanna see her growth arc. Her audition was very shaky and I could see her choking on her lyrics (which I blame on the song choice alone), but underneath it all lie a beautiful tone that I might enjoy.

Also "Don't Know Why" as her KO song choice? That might fit her.

Edited by allistr
  • Like 1

Also yeah I don't usually watch the coach comments on the leaks bc I don't really care about them lol but I will see it if I'm watching the show live so this was the first time I heard what the coaches including John had to say. He clearly seemed invested in her and you can pretty much tell at this point when they're faking it or not...

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I mean, it’s not like anyone would confuse AZÁN, Lila, or Mac for Kaylee. I think she did get eliminated but I just want to know whyyy

Not only from a vocal standpoint, but she’s an obvious vote magnet. John has never been known to be a strategic mastermind, though. 

No shade intended here, and I do think Azan should have won the battle, but her appeal seems to be higher on IDF than anywhere else. The TVLine crowd is as favorable as it gets for artists like her. 

v5hc75Z.png

J1tEpIh.png

Edited by TeamAudra

19 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I've seen a lot of comments under Elizabeth's blind audition and battle (on TikTok) that she reminds them of Christina Grimmie. What do ya think?

I mean I can see that, Christina's more skilled from what I know (but also not a fan of either's tone :stealth:)

• Like 1