The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

30 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

I was already pissed when John got rid of mara.. but kaylee too wow.. he is officially a terrible coach.. I give up 

You’ve seen only one performance from all of John’s contestants (besides Deejay and Ephraim). This is a reeeeach.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

tanner is finale material i fear. need to see more from him to be 100% sure. but he’s def gwen’s best shot at having a finalist this season. his tone is gorgeous. i judged her for having yet another male teen on her top 3 this year but this time, her “adopted kid” of the season is actually good. 

Did not expect to hear this from you tbh 🤨

But yeah, if he stuck to his pretty boy pop lane he will shine.

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

The sudden turnaround on everyone’s perception of Tanner is hilarious but also pleasant I guess :haha:

I'm gonna make a bold assumption and say that will only last this round. (I'm liking the kid so far, I'm referring to IDF as a whole)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Did not expect to hear this from you tbh 🤨

But yeah, if he stuck to his pretty boy pop lane he will shine.

LOL don’t get me wrong, i’m prob not gonna be rooting for him or anything of the sort. but reading spoilers pre season, i was expecting him to be like a mediocre vocalist ala braiden sunshine 2.0 but his tone is very pretty and he can actually pull off some impressive runs so more power to him

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

LOL don’t get me wrong, i’m prob not gonna be rooting for him or anything of the sort. but reading spoilers pre season, i was expecting him to be like a mediocre vocalist ala braiden sunshine 2.0 but his tone is very pretty and he can actually pull off some impressive runs so more power to him

I expected him to be like Ryan Sill, but let's see what he will do in the Lives. He sounded like an artist with growth arc rather than a train wreck.

Edited by allistr

34 minutes ago, allistr said:

I expected him to be like Ryan Sill, but let's see what he will do in the Lives. He sounded like an artist with growth arc rather than a train wreck.

how many lives are we getting?  :unsure:

Screenshot2023-10-18015328.png.532094634f2872d7de61c9b5d8403dc9.png

...Screenshot2023-10-18015436.png.ced251cedfb837becc52df04e11f7912.png

Ruby’s 62% on the app for her blind, and Jordan losing by quite a bit to Jackson on the app for their battle are more reminders of how this audience feels about female country singers. Country fans won’t have any problem at all voting for Huntley. 

33 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

The recaps seem to stop on 11/27-11/28, so that’s either playoffs or lives.

that could mean something, or they could have found some programming for the 8pm slot so they don't need to recap, I thought playoffs were filmed already

1 hour ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

https://deadline.com/2023/10/kelly-clarkson-not-returning-the-voice-nyc-move-1235576456/amp/

Kelly will NOT be returning to the show at all anymore. I’m so sad she never got a farewell season 😢 

Adam was there for 16 seasons, and he didn't get one either. Kelly appeared in 9 seasons.

• Like 1