The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I guess Tanner is the Kique Gomez then. But not as good. But do you really think Chechi was going to win the entire show? Thinking & wanting are two very different things. I wanted Rose Short to win the entire show. I knew she deserved it. I did not THINK it was going to happen.

That doesn’t exactly help your case. 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

remember that time when "Neil" was gonna win last season, sorry but your predictions are shi and not really that reliable. Hell we don't even know if he made it past playoffs

LMAO. Still not over King Neil. He deserved to win that season DamnitJimmy Fallon Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy FallonSuper Troopers Oops GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Edited by Jaffy

I mean vocally Carter was superior to both Kique and what we’ve seen of Tanner on ig. But comparing a 14 yo boy to a 19yo is just odd and a little creepy. There is just a massive gap between those ages for a boy. And from a purely voice voting perspective, the audience likes younger teens far more than older teens. 

Cecchi wasn’t really my taste, and my guess is I will like Rudi better overall on the show. But from a technical standpoint Cecchi’s blind was excellent. I doubt there is any chance Tanner is Cecchi’s vocal equal. But there’s a lot more that goes into being a lead singing type than ability to hit a large range of notes. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Meanwhile y’all are ok with Reba dropping Ms. Monet

(and seriously the Carter-Tanner comps are pretty bad, Carter hadn’t hit puberty yet really, Tanner has. That makes a large difference. Current Carter looks a lot like Tanner though) 

Well we haven’t seen her yet and honestly her preseason stuff wasn’t exciting TO ME I want her to really hit a note and then ima trash Reba 

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I mean vocally Carter was superior to both Kique and what we’ve seen of Tanner on ig. But comparing a 14 yo boy to a 19yo is just odd and a little creepy. There is just a massive gap between those ages for a boy. And from a purely voice voting perspective, the audience likes younger teens far more than older teens. 

Cecchi wasn’t really my taste, and my guess is I will like Rudi better overall on the show. But from a technical standpoint Cecchi’s blind was excellent. I doubt there is any chance Tanner is Cecchi’s vocal equal. But there’s a lot more that goes into being a lead singing type than ability to hit a large range of notes. 

I’m sorry if I offended ya’ll comparing Tanner to Carter & Kique lol.

22 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I guess Tanner is the Kique Gomez then. But not as good. But do you really think Chechi was going to win the entire show? Thinking & wanting are two very different things. I WANTED Queen Rose Short to win the entire show. I KNEW she deserved it. I did not THINK it was going to happen.

Are you just comparing two black women ? Cuz they don’t have the same styles at all

13 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Are you just comparing two black women ? Cuz they don’t have the same styles at all

No just a coincidence. They’re both my personal favorite of the season & both on Team Gwen but stupid minivan would not vote for them since they’re not country or teenage boys. I’m sorry if I came off that way. 

Edited by Jaffy

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

And on this wonderful October 3rd (in 8 minutes anyway), I'd like to extend a Happy 55th Birthday to the Queen of Anaheim herself, Gwen Stefani 😇

(May we get a BIAS leak in her honor today!)

Oh, so today's her birthday?  Then happy birthday!

(And I kind of doubt it since we've already had Chechi as a leak for her team.  It'll likely be one for Niall's team since no one from Team Niall has been leaked yet.)

Edited by Rodney

Okay.  So I looked ahead at the schedule, and it appears that there will be seven Blind episodes.  And upon seeing the number of Blind episodes, I did the artist/contestant math and realized that the cutdown episode really isn't going to take away from anything.  Why not?

Because -- dare I say it? -- the show actually laid out the perfect way to finish up the Blinds without anything screwy, assuming that no more unnecessary no-chair-turns are aired and they just keep on as they're doing with the normal number of Blinds aired in each episode.

We have twenty-four artists on teams now.  Coincidentally (or purposely?), six on each team, leaving thirty-two artists left -- eight per team.

Well, assuming that there's no funny business in the episodes ahead, we should have the remaining artists neatly distributed.

If we have the normal nine chair-turners tomorrow, then that'll make thirty-three artists on teams, and twenty-three left to be seen.

In episode five, if we still have the nornal nine chair-turners aired, then that'll make forty-two artists on the teams, and fourteen left to be seen.

In episode six (after the cutdown episode), if we still have the normal five chair-turners aired, then that'll make forty-seven artists on the teams, and nine left to be seen.

And then, that'll leave episode seven to finish things off with the remaining nine chair-turners.  They could either all be aired, or just air eight and (unnecessarily) montage one, likely to move right into at least one Battle like in season twenty-two.

So . . . yeah.  Just laying out what the plan seems to be for the remainder of the Blinds.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1