The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

2 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i'm honestly super excited to see the song choices for auditions this season since we don't have any really besides before you go

Hoping we don’t get too many repeats! A 50/50 split of repeats and fresh picks would be lovely but not realistic

32 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Hoping we don’t get too many repeats! A 50/50 split of repeats and fresh picks would be lovely but not realistic

is this a hint for a blind audition song???

Edited by allistr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i'm honestly super excited to see the song choices for auditions this season since we don't have any really besides before you go

h0901.gif.5b9d8d65fb23b5bb8d06260bf3ea0638.gif hoping for some new stuff 

so will we know who won in the playoffs in the next week or so? that'll be so weird with Blinds just starting

I think Bryce Leatherwood broke the live playoffs. They tried to get rid of him by giving him a forgettable song in the first performance slot so he won't get the public vote, then Blake picked Rowan as coach save. But he won the instant save anyway and eventually won Season 22.

So now no more public votes for playoffs, all coach picks. 

9 minutes ago, season1 said:

I think Bryce Leatherwood broke the live playoffs. They tried to get rid of him by giving him a forgettable song in the first performance slot so he won't get the public vote, then Blake picked Rowan as coach save. But he won the instant save anyway and eventually won Season 22.

So now no more public votes for playoffs, all coach picks. 

Whatever the reason is for these taped Playoffs, I assure you it’s not because of Bryce :dead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9