The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

Well, this is probably the blindest I'm going into a season, so, what I'm talking with me based on results and the few things I've checked:

Β 

- Huntley has the potential to be a favorite of mine, for sure. Lets see how he handles his songs with that rasp.

Β 

- Reba's team seems to be damn good, even though it's all country, I'm pretty excited to see who survives next round.

Β 

- BIAS has the potential to have a very interesting run, especially with Gwen. A dude with an indie rock voice singing Chris Stapleton and leaning country? Ok...I'll be checking it out.

Β 

- Havent checked John's , Niall's (apart from Huntley) and Gwen's (apart from BIAS, a little bit) teams, so, if there's any snowflakes for me there, I'll see along the way.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I feel like Sophia had to made it.Β 

Β 

Has a returning contestant ever been eliminated in battles?

Matt Cermanski, Natalie Yacovazzi

Edited by allistr

Well, damn.Β  Gwen gets her first four-chair-turn in a long time and drops her?!Β  WTF, Gwen?!Β  The winner of her trio had better reallyΒ knock it out of the park for me to buy this.Β  RIP, Chechi.:(

Β 

Sad about Ms. Monet, Caitlin, Olivia, Corii, and Rachele, too.

Β 

Someone, is BIAS a man or woman?Β  These stage-name contestants really make it hard to distinguish their gender.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, damn.Β  Gwen gets her first four-chair-turn in a long time and drops her?!Β  WTF, Gwen?!Β  The winner of her trio had better reallyΒ knock it out of the park for me to buy this.Β  RIP, Chechi.:(

Β 

Β 

Someone, is BIAS a man or woman?Β  These stage-name contestants really make it hard to distinguish their gender.

He’s this season’s bro country dude. Very Luke Combsy.

Edited by Jaffy

9 hours ago, indodol said:

Shocked at Chechi and Ms. Monet getting eliminated. Maybe there's a reason why Gwen rarely got a 4 chair turn, she almost always dropped them before the live shows.

Almost always?Β  She took Anita, JChosen, and Troy to the Lives.Β  It's only Lyndsey and now Chechi that she's dropped prior to them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Β 

Β 

bias is a man i think his last name is bias and that is what he goes by .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Almost always?Β  She took Anita, JChosen, and Troy to the Lives.Β  It's only Lyndsey and now Chechi that she's dropped prior to them.

Oops, maybe the trauma from watching Lyndsey getting eliminated over Braiden has impacted me so much that I misremember things πŸ˜‹

Β 

Still, Gwen needs to stop being overly attached to her young teenage boy artists

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

is there info confirming Nini as Team Niall since the blinds? This is the first spoiler we've heard of Nini/AzΓ‘n and as far as we know either one of them could've been Niall's steal

By default. Niall’s whole team from KO’s is accounted for via battles except Nini and AzΓ‘n. Meaning one was original, one was the steal. We have that spoiler from the first taping about the woman who sang Jill Scott and it all adds up to being AzΓ‘n - and the article stated that Niall didn’t turn for that artist, meaning by default Nini was a Niall contestant and AzΓ‘n had to have been stolen to be with Niall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1