The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

I don’t think sofronio was as bad as everyone is making it out tbh. I just think it was because everyone had such high expectations for him and it didn’t go the way he wanted. I think it was really good. Amazing no but I’d say worth 4 chairs. I feel like he could of done well on lights - journey or maybe I have nothing - Whitney H but I don’t think it was bad at all

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jonjamcar said:

Defos better than whatever the OK3 opening leak was. Vocally amazing aswell

OK3 was so so far superior

The OK3 slander on here never ends even going into a new season 😭

Edited by indii
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, indii said:

OK3 was so so far superior

The OK3 slander on here never ends even going into a new season 😭

Tbh they weren’t awful it was just the questionable song choice. And they never got to redeem themselves because they were eliminated in battles

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

SOFRONIO - I'm Goin Down by Mary J. Blige

Not bad, not bad at all. A bit showboat-y, but it's a competition, of course he needed to show off. I do think he's better off singing ballads, but I appreciate him trying to sing out of type. And his accent slipping out felt very real to me, he's definitely Pinoy haha.

As for the coaches.... they're very hyperbolic here, especially the two new ones. Desperation is not a good look on Michael, he's supposed to be more suave. But I'm guessing the edit here is him getting Sofronio after many failed attempts. Snoop is cryptic AF, gives me will.i.am vibes, but he's way more likeable than him IMO. Imma need to see more of those two before forming a full opinion on them.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Danny said to tune in on monday for the premiere so wouldnt be surprised if he was on

My prediction is Danny will be an early highlight of the episode, Michael tries extra hard to get him but Danny chooses Reba/Gwen, and results to Michael getting desperate and pulling out all the stops to get Sofronio.

• Like 1

I will say I appreciate Michael trying to appeal to Sofronio by mentioning his connection to the Philippines. Michael has a lot of love for my country. My mom is obsessed with him. She's gonna love this season.

Here's an article proving his affection:

https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2022/03/11/2166578/michael-bubl-explains-why-he-gave-his-grandfathers-house-filipina-caregiver

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 2

Another observation: I like that Snoop is positioning himself as the coach for soulful artists, I didn't realize he was that into soul music given his pedigree. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.

• Like 2

Facebook seems pretty lukewarm on the leak. Plenty of people saying “not four-chair worthy”

My personal belief is like turning four chairs isn’t as special as it is made out to be on the show. It’s not like there’s a grading system where 90% = Four chairs, 75% = Three chairs, etc. Turning four just means all the coaches were interested, regardless of whether they thought it was the best audition ever. So, saying someone is not “four-chair worthy” is like saying they don’t deserve to have all the coaches wanting them 💀

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Facebook seems pretty lukewarm on the leak. Plenty of people saying “not four-chair worthy”

My personal belief is like turning four chairs isn’t as special as it is made out to be on the show. It’s not like there’s a grading system where 90% = Four chairs, 75% = Three chairs, etc. Turning four just means all the coaches were interested, regardless of whether they thought it was the best audition ever. So, saying someone is not “four-chair worthy” is like saying they don’t deserve to have all the coaches wanting them 💀

This. I feel like some of them were backseaters, they judged on everything the coaches do and wanted to decide whether it's 4-turn-worthy or not. Just let the coaches do whatever they want tbh.

I agree there are some baffling chair turns, but I consider that as the coaches wanting to improve the contestants more. The further rounds matter more than anything.

Edited by allistr
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I am sorry, but I disagree with the assessment. Calling something "seems lukewarm" is false at best, and malicious at worst. At of this moment, the leaked video of sofronio has about 800K organic views on facebook a few hours posting... that is far from being lukewarm. I don't remember seeing that kind of views and engagement any season ever. And a few people saying it's not chair worthy, is not even a gauge out of all the comment that were positive. Unless, of course someone doesn't know how to count or how to properly appraise data. just my 50 cents. science, NOT opinions. We all have faves, and we should not be bitter about it especially when our comments borders being biased or worse, a flat out lie. peace. XO

• Confused 3

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

i agree on principle that that's prob what the coaches are doing most of the time. however this is reality tv and there is production and we know that they're willing to tell the coaches certain things to compel them to turn or not turn (kelly being told to stop turning so much during cam's season). i wouldn't be surprised if they told coaches to be a little easier or a little harder on button pressing to manipulate four chair turns a bit

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jonjamcar said:

Defos better than whatever the OK3 opening leak was. Vocally amazing aswell

I get different tastes and stuff but I don’t think this should be controversial :stealth:

• Like 1