The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

8 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

IDF was convinced Kelsea Ballerini was going to be coach and if that happened I would have been just like you here. 

Does your back hurt from being the only kelsea ballerini fan in the world? jk😂

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 3:29 AM, Kenneth96 said:

Nothing can bring Christina back to this show. She didn't even show up during Blake's farewell night and has spoken the truth about what was behind the scene. So the idea is just unrealistic.

I guess your right but it would be nice to see

Edited by aj_runstar
  • Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 4:32 PM, RTV said:

I realize TPTB will never do this. But instead of constantly dreaming up new format twists, Audrey Morrissey would be better off remembering what made The Voice so popular in the beginning.

Hire coaches that care about The Voice and their team members. (Chance often comes across as if he doesn't even want to be there.) Then find amazing singers to audition for the show and discontinue blocks that might prevent them from working with their preferred coach. Don't have playoff passes where contestants skip a round entirely, because they already have too few opportunities to perform with only 2-3 weeks of live episodes. Provide enough background information and performances to allow viewers to become invested fans. Many people probably like multiple contestants each season, so remove the one vote limit and let them vote for an unlimited number of artists throughout the lives or at least until the finale. Don't negate the public vote by having high pressure 5-minute instant saves featuring every contestant that wasn't voted through the previous night.

So what your saying is they should strip it down and return it to its old routes. Honestly I'd love to see It because i never really got to experience that because I didn't start watching tell season 17 

• Like 1

On 5/21/2024 at 4:32 PM, RTV said:

I realize TPTB will never do this. But instead of constantly dreaming up new format twists, Audrey Morrissey would be better off remembering what made The Voice so popular in the beginning.

Hire coaches that care about The Voice and their team members. (Chance often comes across as if he doesn't even want to be there.) Then find amazing singers to audition for the show and discontinue blocks that might prevent them from working with their preferred coach. Don't have playoff passes where contestants skip a round entirely, because they already have too few opportunities to perform with only 2-3 weeks of live episodes. Provide enough background information and performances to allow viewers to become invested fans. Many people probably like multiple contestants each season, so remove the one vote limit and let them vote for an unlimited number of artists throughout the lives or at least until the finale. Don't negate the public vote by having high pressure 5-minute instant saves featuring every contestant that wasn't voted through the previous night.

Didn't usher come access the same way

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 1:02 AM, Mathacoo200315 said:

So when should we be getting a s27 coach announcement??!

We need a season 27 announcement first once we get that then will probably get the coaching announcement a few days later like s25

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, aj_runstar said:

Nope. Thought he was great. Also had a pretty well-liked winner and runner-up in his short stint.

Edited by Wim
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, aj_runstar said:

Usher, if I remember correctly, did care for his team off-screen, that contestants from other teams (mostly Shakira's) were jealous that he dedicated a lot for his contestants while their coach didn't. Shakira (and JHud I suppose?) was mentioned to be the coach that only appear on-screen and never saw backstage. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Usher, if I remember correctly, did care for his team off-screen, that contestants from other teams (mostly Shakira's) were jealous that he dedicated a lot for his contestants while their coach didn't. Shakira (and JHud I suppose?) was mentioned to be the coach that only appear on-screen and never saw backstage. 

Usher and his finalist Michelle Chamuel (s4) had a great relationship. Their bond was the subject of a skit at the finale.

• Like 2

On 5/21/2024 at 9:22 PM, Gustavo527 said:

Losing two people in Semifinal is better than losing two people in the Top 12, like Gwen did lol

i like Gwen but i can’t lie y’all are all eating her up 😭😭😭

4 hours ago, Archanium said:

Is buble loved by the minivan?

We´ll see but I can see him having a very Ryan Gallagher-esque appeal. (Context: Minivan (and some of IDF even) thirsted for that dude)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

We´ll see but I can see him having a very Ryan Gallagher-esque appeal. (Context: Minivan (and some of IDF even) thirsted for that dude)

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN I did and i regret it.🤢

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

Ah alright 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just realized that Michael already  has "Future winner of @NBCTheVoice" in his instagram bio💀

Edited by erik g
  • Haha 7