Someone648

8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

We are getting more crooners next seasons 🙃 

I can tolerate that, i guess. 

I actually like them as long as they're not copycats like Austin Giorgio

Need some more Riley Elmores 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Anyone else think Gwen will surpass John and Kelly’s 9 seasons? (this will be her 8th)

I think John will be back for future seasons. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Anyone else think Gwen will surpass John and Kelly’s 9 seasons? (this will be her 8th)

I think John will be back for future seasons. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Minivan is gonna be screaming  over Bublé oh my god

I unironically love this panel :haha:

Stans though? 👀

Forget about it. We are getting another season with no spoilers. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Sad 2

Just now, jem128 said:

It is definitely possible Kelsea will be in LA for something else. I kind of assumed they would always film back to back going forward but did anyone hear anything about S27 today like we did S25 at the upfronts last year? It’s possible they will push filming back to the time they used to film to allow Niall to be a coach or even that they skip a spring season, though I think the latter is unlikely. 

they ain’t skipping the spring season. but maybe kelsea will be there for something different. we will see then. they revealed S25 panel a week after S24. so if they do reveal another group it would be a week from today

• Like 1

I really don't know what to think of the 2 new coaches... obviously, they are big world stars but... I hope Snoop won't be boring, he behaves unexpectedly sometimes, I hope he doesn't will not have any “slip”

Michael.. to see

I'm glad Reba is staying, I hope this confirms that she is the new Blake and that she will be around all seasons

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jem128 said:

It is definitely possible Kelsea will be in LA for something else. I kind of assumed they would always film back to back going forward but did anyone hear anything about S27 today like we did S25 at the upfronts last year? It’s possible they will push filming back to the time they used to film to allow Niall to be a coach or even that they skip a spring season, though I think the latter is unlikely. 

Filming back to back season was the worst decision ever. Hopefully they will never so it again and burn the script and fire the guy that came up with the idea.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, thevoicefandom said:

now let’s pray they film back to back seasons. i still think kelsea is coaching on this show. she only in LA for July-September which is when they film this show. 

Yep will probably get a season 27 renewal later this week kinda like what they did with season 25

12 minutes ago, indii said:

This is such a random collection of celebrities that I'm excited lol

I'm kind of excited too, I think it'll be a nice change

voicecoachesseason262.jpg.d5f25f98ce5d91

• Like 7