If you would have to Name drop only one performance, which one would it be?

Hamza Tufail

Hamza’s gonna love this answer but I think the most undeniable performance on the show that you could show to anyone and they’d be impressed by it is Jordan’s Somebody To Love.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

The singing, the choreography, the song choice... It will never be topped.

Adam to Blake (really?) - "I think Blake just bought a one way ticket to boner-town."

Blake - "And it's non-refundable, buddy."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

The singing, the choreography, the song choice... It will never be topped.

5 hours ago, allistr said:

Still holding the title of having the most runs in a performance in The Voice history.

Were these your serious answers? If not, then you can still pick your fav performance.

Edit: so overall I would still choose Alisan’s Stone Cold but if I was trying to show someone the concept of the blind auditions and get them hooked on it, I would probably show this one

Edited by nytsch
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Were these your serious answers? If not, then you can still pick your fav performance.

In all seriousness...

Remains the best rocker in the entire history of The Voice USA.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, allistr said:

In all seriousness...

Remains the best rocker in the entire history of The Voice USA.

Girl I saw your text before the video loaded and I thought this was gonna be Juliet!

(I would not object to someone calling this the best rock performance on TVUS though)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, nytsch said:

Girl I saw your text before the video loaded and I thought this was gonna be Juliet!

(I would not object to someone calling this the best rock performance on TVUS though)

Same lol.

My two top picks would've definitely been Kyla Jade's "You Don't Own Me" and Kimberly Nichole's "House of the Rising Sun."

But for a third pick... Chris Blue's "Superstition." Still one of the most electrifying performances I have ever seen on this show, and vocally one of the best of all time. (I can also see someone picking "Rhythm Nation." That one didn't even feel like The Voice; it felt like a professional awards show.)

• Like 2

Avery was my favorite artist on The Voice Season 20 and will always be one of my all-time favorite artists on The Voice. His blind audition (“If You’re Reading This”) was my FAVORITE Voice performance of his… I mean — the storyteller vibe, that heartfelt sound of his voice, the tender country tone, and the emotion he brought into his cover of the song… 🥲💙🥲 sorry. 🥲 I just had to do it. This Voice performance for me was too good not to post. 🥲💙🎶⭐

Edited by JodiRose
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

You'll be hard pressed to find a better combination of emotion and top tier vocals on the show imo.

What performance is this? It's unavailable for me lol