• Todd
    • Sundance
    • Chloe
    • Danielle
    • Craig
    • Cassadee
    • Cam

Who had the best PO performance?

Jermaine is not here because he doesn't have a PO, and i've used all his performances in my polls but the final, which will be saved for later

Chloe

Craig

Sundance

Cassadee

Bryce

Let me down easy

I'm gonna be somebody

Danielle 

Todd

Edited by Hsamid

My top 2 is Craig and Danielle

Worst: Either by Bryce (chose the one where he unfairly advanced lol)

I also didn't like Chloe's... it wasn't bad like Bryce's but I didn't like it in a boring kind of way I guess?

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Huh? I’m pretty sure that still counted as Playoffs. Hmm.

No you're right, it was kinda confusing format wise but if S18 counts as a PO then S20 should too

Fwiw even with Cam in it I think my vote would still be Craig.

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Huh? I’m pretty sure that still counted as Playoffs. Hmm.

It's not labeled as a PO performance but then neither is S18 so I'll add it back.

Edited by Hsamid

Just now, Hsamid said:

It's not labeled as a PO performance but I'll add it back.

Well yeah, but there was still a coach save in that round so pretty much Playoffs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I think i like Danielle more than i thought since i keep voting for her on these polls lol 

At least this time i have a hard time figuring out which Bryce's performance was the worst one :giggle:

Sorry for making you sit through 2 Bryce performances so you could make the decision, I'm sure it was very hard for you.

Better help is an online therapy company you may want to look into.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Sorry for making you sit through 2 Bryce performances so you could make the decision, I'm sure it was very hard for you.

Better help is an online therapy company you may want to look into.

At first I thought you were saying he needs therapy bc he's so obsessed with Bryce or something 😭

No shade I am an OBH (Obsessed Bryce Hater) too lmao

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

So is there anyone that already voted that would have given their vote to Cam had he been in the poll earlier?

I would have since I voted Chloe but if I had seen Cam was in the poll I would have given him my vote easily. 

• Like 1

Favourite: Bryce - Let Me Down Easy
Least favourite: Cam Anthony - Take Me To Church

Chloe - one of her least offensive performances I guess? She just talked the whole way through the song tho until the end :haha:
Danielle - this was soooo good! Def one of her more standout performances. Her tone and voice sounds great throughout.
Sundance - ugh I hate the way he's supposed to be country but he actually takes the country OUT of a song? Such a disappointing rendition of this song.
Craig - this wasn't bad. He's def a good performer and he sounded pretty good throughout, nothing standout though. 
Bryce (I'm Gonna Be Somebody) - def his worst performance on the show. Not bad in any way, just kinda meh and average? His tone still sounded nice though.
Bryce (Let Me Down Easy) - omggg I love this performance! 😭 There's so much emotion, he sounds lovely and it's just an overall really nice performance. He sounds flawless and I love his tone here.
Todd - this isn't actually very good? He sounds off and the pitch is dodgy.
Cassadee - did she actually ever have a bad performance lol? She sounds good on almost every song I've heard. She has such an iconic voice and just makes everything work.
Cam - oh my god this was so bad. He sounded the exact same throughout the song? It was actually annoying to listen to. Maybe I just don't like his voice/tone but idk everything I've heard from him so far is making me wonder how on earth this guy won the show.
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Stacey. said:
Favourite: Bryce - Let Me Down Easy
Least favourite: Cam Anthony - Take Me To Church

Chloe - one of her least offensive performances I guess? She just talked the whole way through the song tho until the end :haha:
Danielle - this was soooo good! Def one of her more standout performances. Her tone and voice sounds great throughout.
Sundance - ugh I hate the way he's supposed to be country but he actually takes the country OUT of a song? Such a disappointing rendition of this song.
Craig - this wasn't bad. He's def a good performer and he sounded pretty good throughout, nothing standout though. 
Bryce (I'm Gonna Be Somebody) - def his worst performance on the show. Not bad in any way, just kinda meh and average? His tone still sounded nice though.
Bryce (Let Me Down Easy) - omggg I love this performance! 😭 There's so much emotion, he sounds lovely and it's just an overall really nice performance. He sounds flawless and I love his tone here.
Todd - this isn't actually very good? He sounds off and the pitch is dodgy.
Cassadee - did she actually ever have a bad performance lol? She sounds good on almost every song I've heard. She has such an iconic voice and just makes everything work.
Cam - oh my god this was so bad. He sounded the exact same throughout the song? It was actually annoying to listen to. Maybe I just don't like his voice/tone but idk everything I've heard from him so far is making me wonder how on earth this guy won the show.

Because based on vocals and consistency, he was heads and shoulders above the rest.

For me, Danielle has the best playoffs performance from this group. Surprise! :haha:

"Maybe It Was Memphis" was Danielle's breakout performance. It did really well on iTunes, and she became one of the frontrunners. Before the playoffs, all the hype were on Team Adam's vocalists, Judith and Sarah.

Bryce's "Let Me Down Easy" would be my 2nd pick. It got him the wildcard win despite performing first. If he had sang that during the actual playoffs, he probably would have received the public vote.

Although Craig was my favorite that season, his playoffs is at the bottom of my ranking of his performances.

As to the least favorite, I voted for Todd's performance. It was not a good song for him.

Edited by season1
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

I'd hate to hear the others from that season then 😫

Rachel Mac was season1's fav (My personal fav too), and considering that you both share a lot of favs, I think you should check her out. Her battle, KO, and PO all were 10/10 for me.

I think you might like Corey Ward to an extent as well (I may be wrong though). His performance of Already Gone and Dancing On My Own were really great.

Jordan Mathew Young's Gold Dust Woman was solid as well.

Kenzie Wheeler's KO is highly recommended as well. I'm not sure if he's the type of country singer that you normally like, but I think that performance is worth a watch. Don't Close Your Eyes was good too.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Stacey. said:

I'd hate to hear the others from that season then 😫

Don't worry. Here is a list of people that you could like from that season's Top 20 

Kenzie Wheeler 

Corey Ward 

Savanna Woods 

Ryleigh Modig 

Carolina Rial 

Andrew Marshall 

Rachel Mac 

Anna Grace 

Jordan Matthew Young 

Pete Mroz 

Emma Caroline  

Pretty much, that's all. Don't check any of the others, they are not your "type of artist" 🙂

• Like 1