The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Josh Sanders Exudes CHARISMA and STAGE presence while performing Zedd's "Stay" | The Voice Finale | NBC

Yes, that way Karen can at least get 2nd. 

Nah, they have showed his kids so much, she has no chance. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Josh Sanders Exudes CHARISMA and STAGE presence while performing Zedd's "Stay" | The Voice Finale | NBC

Bryan Olesen is SUPERCHARGED with RAW emotions performing Black Stone Cherry's "Stay" | The Voice Finale | NBC

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

For reference, the Semis Numbers from last season:

Ruby - 31K

Nini - 31K (Georgia inflation)

Mac - 22K

Huntley - 12K

Lila - 7.5K

Jordan - 7.4K

Mara - 7K

Jacquie - 4.3K

BIAS - 3.7K

Who’s gonna be the Mara and who’s gonna be the Mac 🤔

At the end of voting, it was

Nini 17K

Ruby 11K

Huntley 5.3K

Mac 3.9K

Mara 3K

Jordan 2.8K

Jacquie 2.4K

Lila 2.3K

BIAS 2.2K

Edited by thevoicefan
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, allistr said:

Bryan Olesen is SUPERCHARGED with RAW emotions performing Black Stone Cherry's "Stay" | The Voice Finale | NBC

He won't make the finale, stay focused bestie.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MILO JAY said:

guys i didn't watch live so what was yall's opinion on maddi's performance?? i thought it was really good imo

Maddi’s performance would have been great if Mark Burnett were still producing Rockstar. Unfortunately, for Maddi, he’s not.

2 hours ago, MILO JAY said:

guys i didn't watch live so what was yall's opinion on maddi's performance?? i thought it was really good imo

Love it :wub:I was worried about song choices but she kill it. However most of IDF doesn't seem to agree that she has a shot :(

4 minutes ago, Dany said:

Love it :wub:I was worried about song choices but she kill it. However most of IDF doesn't seem to agree that she has a shot :(

Yeah i agree sadly - unless she closes the instant save with a ballad!

3 hours ago, thevoicefan said:

At the end of voting, it was

Nini 17K

Ruby 11K

Huntley 5.3K

Mac 3.9K

Mara 3K

Jordan 2.8K

Jacquie 2.4K

Lila 2.3K

BIAS 2.2K

What or where do these voting numbers correspond to? 

This is probably gonna age super poorly but does anyone else think Tae actually has a shot at PV?

I don't think the odds are in his favor, but his numbers ended up 4th overall on FB and he closed the show; which is HUGE in a 1 vote per account format. Even with the IS handicap, I wouldn't call it impossible.

Season 25 of NBC’s four-time Emmy Award-winning competition series “The Voice” will conclude with special performances from The Black Keys, Jelly Roll, Kate Hudson, Lainey Wilson, Muni Long, Thomas Rhett and Season 23 winner Gina Miles during the live show on Tuesday, May 21 (9-11 p.m. ET/PT).

Season 25 Mega Mentor Keith Urban, as well as the U.S. Army Field Band, will perform during the broadcast on Monday, May 20 (8-10 p.m. ET/PT). 

• Like 1

Additionally, “The Voice” will celebrate 25 seasons in the finale with special appearances by Kelly Clarkson, CeeLo Green, Niall Horan, Jennifer Hudson, Nick Jonas, Adam Levine, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani.

• Like 1

In the scenario where Karen doesn't win I am officially writing off every adult country woman that ever appears on this show ever again. Only a week away from the finale, no frontrunner has distanced themselves from the pack & if Karen can't pull of a win performing consistently well & consistently getting minivan-friendly songs against this level of competition, no female country singer that isn't a teenager is winning this show ever again.

I do think it's worth noting that Josh's numbers have come way down to earth as the day has progressed. Asher has almost the same amount of views with 400 more reactions. Karen only has a few hundred less views with 600 more reactions.