The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, as fast as Asher, Karen, and Madison are climbing, nobody is going to pass Josh this week.Β  He's already at 91,000 views and is closing in on a 100,000 very quickly.Β  And it has even been two hours since the show ended!

This is not surprising.

23 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, as fast as Asher, Karen, and Madison are climbing, nobody is going to pass Josh this week.Β  He's already at 91,000 views and is closing in on a 100,000 very quickly.Β  And it has even been two hours since the show ended!

It’s Josh and Karen as the 2 frontrunners and everyone else is a good way’s behind

Josh had a great week, but I doubt this secures him the win tbh. Y’all know who had the highest numbers in last season’s Semis? Ruby. And Huntley had middling numbers (probably due to song choice). With these recent seasons it seems that up until Finale night the war is still being fought.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, indii said:

It’s Josh and Karen as the 2 frontrunners and everyone else is a good way’s behind

Β 

Lmao, Karen is closer to Serenity in reacts than she is to Josh. It’s Josh as the frontrunner with everyone else a good way’s behind.

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Josh had a great week, but I doubt this secures him the win tbh. Y’all know who had the highest numbers in last season’s Semis? Ruby. And Huntley had middling numbers (probably due to song choice). With these recent seasons it seems that up until Finale night the war is still being fought.

Both of them also performed first in semifinals, and with their performances being up for more time it makes the numbers look more dominant than they probably are. I think it would appear closer on paper if Josh performed later in the show.

Posted (edited)

Not like YT matters again, but after 2 hours:

Asher HaVon: 7.1k

Madison Curbelo: 4.5k

Nathan Chester: 4.5k

Maddi Jane: 3.9k

Karen Waldrup: 3.6k

Bryan Olesen: 3.4k

Tae Lewis: 3.4k

Serenity Arce: 3.3k

Josh Sanders: 2.5k

Β 

Tragic Kim GIF - Tragic Kim Kardashian - Discover & Share GIFs | Kardashian  gif, Kim kardashian gif, Celebrities social media

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 1

Just fully watched Maddi's performance and as much as I want her in the finale, that wasn't good at all. Stupid song choice and she got drowned in the background in higher parts. She better be well-prepared for the instant save tomorrow with a ballad.Β 

I'm worried for Asher. But also Nathan tbh.

Β 

Asher for obvious reasons. Song choice, and having his "worst" performance so far. But I also feel like lots of people will assume Nathan is OK, not vote for him and instead help someone they think is in danger... only for him to have to fight for the IS tomorrow.

Β 

If both of these fellas are in the IS tomorrow then imma cry.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I'm worried for Asher. But also Nathan tbh.

Β 

Asher for obvious reasons. Song choice, and having his "worst" performance so far. But I also feel like lots of people will assume Nathan is OK, not vote for him and instead help someone they think is in danger... only for him to have to fight for the IS tomorrow.

Β 

If both of these fellas are in the IS tomorrow then imma cry.

Yeah if people like @Wallacecan't make up their mind about who to vote for between Asher and Nathan then it could end in a split vote which could be disaster for their fans.

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 1

@allistr

Β 

I'm CACKLING everytime I see your pfp

Β 

That contestant trio performance is going down in history as one of the all time moments that's for sure.. no idea how they kept their composure.Β 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Lmao, Karen is closer to Serenity in reacts than she is to Josh. It’s Josh as the frontrunner with everyone else a good way’s behind.

This is Josh's first week being way ahead of everyone else in stats. Literally every other week Karen has either been neck & neck with him or performed far better than him. Josh is going to stay ahead of Karen but as the night goes on Karen's going to catch up to him to where there's still a gap but it won't be as wide as it is right now (her performance was posted an hour ago and it's only been 3-4 hours since they got posted). I think it's a little premature to let 3 hours of stats convince you that Josh is far ahead of Karen when the stats all season have favored her (last week they pretty much had the same amount of views & yet Karen had 1k+ more reactions, in the playoffs & knockouts Karen had double Josh's views & reactions). Also I'm not big on V/L ratio but for the sake of the point if we're discussing reacts her ratio tonight is pretty significnatly better than Josh's.

Β 

I'm not even saying this out of a place of bias, I don't really mind that much if Josh wins & he's been solid all season. But I really don't see Josh as "a good way's ahead" of Karen. It's pretty even between the two of them and it'll come down to who does best & gets pimped more come the finale.

Came into this semifinal hoping we'd get some clarity about who would easily make the finals and who won't, but now I'm even more confused than I was at the start of the show :haha:

At this rate, there's a nonzero chance of Chance getting 1-2 artists in the finale.

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, ule said:

does anyone know the facebok numbers. IΒ  need to know if team chance has a chance

Β 

Check this thread:Β 

Β 

Edited by Floaty

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Not like YT matters again, but after 2 hours:

Asher HaVon: 7.1k

Madison Curbelo: 4.5k

Nathan Chester: 4.5k

Maddi Jane: 3.9k

Karen Waldrup: 3.6k

Bryan Olesen: 3.4k

Tae Lewis: 3.4k

Serenity Arce: 3.3k

Josh Sanders: 2.5k

Β 

Tragic Kim GIF - Tragic Kim Kardashian - Discover & Share GIFs | Kardashian  gif, Kim kardashian gif, Celebrities social media

Β 

Man, does minivan not know how to youtube?

Posted (edited)

Maddi is the most frustrating contestant of the season by far.

Β 

Both her live performances sounded good prechorus. Take for instance the most recent one. The first 20 seconds sound really pretty up until she hit that headvoice note, then it goes into the wordy singing part..which was alright. Then the chorus had no oomph to at all. Was the case with her top 12 to a lesser extent.

Β 

Β 

I get that any other contestant would do even worse covering these same songs. Heck, even the original artists dodge a majority of the the chorus live! (Based on the performances I saw) So kudos to Maddi for tackling literally every word and not doing a terrible job... But that doesn't really make the performance itself less underwhelming vocally, and at the end of the day this is a singing competition. Just frustrating cause she has a really good voice.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

My prediction for tonight's results:

Josh - PV

Karen - PV

Nathan - PV

Maddi - PV (Not sure about this one at all)

Β 

Asher - Bottom 5Β 

Bryan - Bottom 5Β 

Serenity - Bottom 5Β 

Tae - Bottom 5Β 

Madison - Bottom 5Β 

Β 

Josh, Karen and Nathan should be 100% safe for the finale.

Asher should get the PV based on the entire season, but that song choice was not it so I think he's for sure bottom 5 this week.

Bryan and Tae should be in the bottom 5 for sure.

Madison and Serenity could both get Maddi's spot, but I think Madison and Serenity might compete for the same votes and cancel each other out while Maddi is in her own lane which will secure her the spot in the finale.Β 

Β 

Ultimately, with the right song choice Asher should get the instant save. Asher can still win this season, but not with songs like irreplaceable. Asher is my personal favorite, so I'm really worried right now.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

lots of comments talk about the song being said to be "horrible", the problem is not that the song is "bad" as many say on the networks but that the rhythm of the song is not suitable for the voice and the talent of Asher, but in terms of performance, he still manages to get excellent marks, so he does not disappoint once again, HE HAS TO LEAVE WITH THIS TROPHY

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, French20 said:

lots of comments talk about the song being said to be "horrible", the problem is not that the song is "bad" as many say on the networks but that the rhythm of the song is not suitable for the voice and the talent of Asher, but in terms of performance, he still manages to get excellent marks, so he does not disappoint once again, HE HAS TO LEAVE WITH THIS TROPHY

YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, indii said:

This is Josh's first week being way ahead of everyone else in stats. Literally every other week Karen has either been neck & neck with him or performed far better than him. Josh is going to stay ahead of Karen but as the night goes on Karen's going to catch up to him to where there's still a gap but it won't be as wide as it is right now (her performance was posted an hour ago and it's only been 3-4 hours since they got posted). I think it's a little premature to let 3 hours of stats convince you that Josh is far ahead of Karen when the stats all season have favored her (last week they pretty much had the same amount of views & yet Karen had 1k+ more reactions, in the playoffs & knockouts Karen had double Josh's views & reactions). Also I'm not big on V/L ratio but for the sake of the point if we're discussing reacts her ratio tonight is pretty significnatly better than Josh's.

Β 

I'm not even saying this out of a place of bias, I don't really mind that much if Josh wins & he's been solid all season. But I really don't see Josh as "a good way's ahead" of Karen. It's pretty even between the two of them and it'll come down to who does best & gets pimped more come the finale.

Β 

Damn relax 😭 I was just talking about this week’s stats, I know and have said that Josh has been underperforming all season πŸ’€

Maybe its just me but in hindsight, I think Mafe would've performed better in the lives or I would at least like her performances better. Bryan has been not too bad but aΒ  little underwhelming, so I kinda miss her now lol, but bryan def has more voting potential so smarter choice ig

• Like 3

I am impressed by this guy. This was a great cause and he could have really beared down on the evangelical label for votes and he hasnt. I wish his performances were a little better on the showΒ 

Β 

• Like 3