The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

16 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

OH MY GODDDDD ASHER !!!!!!

Β 

needed someone other than DeSz to cover this song and Asher was perfect for it. KING

Yeah I was really think about that song choice for him for days. And he finally did it!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AD25 said:

I'm guessing this will be the episode lineups for the next two weeksΒ 

Β 

Monday the 8th

Frank Garcia VS Olivia RubiniΒ 

RLetto VS Alyssa Crosby

Ashley Bryant VS Josh SandersΒ 

Jackie Romeo VS Zoe LevertΒ (steal)Β 

Asher Havon VS Tae Lewis (steal)

Nathan Chester VS Val T Webb (steal)

Β 

Monday the 15th

Gene Taylor VS Mafe

Karen Waldrup VS Ducote Talmage

Dani Stacy VS Serenity Arce

Maddi Jane VS Kamalei Kawa'a

Zeya Rae VS Garcia Twins

Anya True VS Kyle Schuesler (steal)

There was a Monday clip last night that showed Karen/Ducote, so I would personally swap that one with Ashley/Josh, but this seems like a pretty fair lineup to expect. Other than I don't see any reason why they'd put 3 steals in week 1 rather than split 2/2 since that's what has happened with every top 40 season.

23 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

ASHERRR omg that man is insane I wasn’t expecting that from him but he made Tae look like a amateurΒ 

you should’ve been expecting that from him after his blind and battle… imo 9.5/10, 10/10, 10/10

• Like 1

The show's positioning Asher (along with Val) to bring the old school vibes on the show. He's got the effortless ad-libbing, runs and ability to scale high and low on songs about jilted love. He's the sort of performer the show loves.

Β 

Tae's pre-Voice work all screams black Keith Urban. Seriously, if you listen to some of his work, play the track, and ask your buddies who this is, they might say Keith Urban. Dude seems super influenced by him, from the voice, the lilt, down to the subject matter. It made complete sense he auditioned with Urban. Dude's a former New Yorker, summer night, red cup,Β backwards ball-cap loving hipster. With the vacuum left by Jimmie Allen, he might be able to enter that space, especially if gen Z decides they need a gen Z person to represent Keith Urban sounds for them.Β 

Β 

Dude's sincere and will do everything in his power to hide his bro-country influences on the show, but he's played the game well by choosing sentimental songs, showing range and parlaying his unique aesthetic to make it farther and farther. Props to that.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AD25 said:

I'm guessing this will be the episode lineups for the next two weeksΒ 

Β 

Monday the 8th

Frank Garcia VS Olivia RubiniΒ 

RLetto VS Alyssa Crosby

Jackie Romeo VS Zoe LevertΒ (steal)Β 

Asher Havon VS Tae Lewis (steal)

Nathan Chester VS Val T Webb (steal)

Β 

Monday the 15th

Gene Taylor VS Mafe

Zeya Rae VS Garcia Twins

Anya True VS Kyle Schuesler (steal)

I honestly don’t feel Zoe/Jackie are going to be Week 1

As someone who’s been a fan of Tae throughout the competition & thinks he had his best performance so far in the KO’s, I hope Reba didn’t even consider picking Tae over Asher. Asher probably had the performance of the season there (albeit Val might just top that on Monday)

Β 

I’m honestly hoping John steals Tae and not Asher, because if Asher ends up on that team I’m worried he might not make John’s top 3. Val/Bryan/Gene seems like a pretty hard to crack top 3.

1 minute ago, AD25 said:

Who do you think/hope they're swapped out with?Β 

Karen/Ducote. I think we also see Zeya/J&J over Josh/Ashley but I’m not super sure on that one

asher CRUSHED it, but let’s not pretend tae didn’t totally kill his performance too y’all! we all knew he has ridiculous range, but he brought some real grit to the last chorus without losing any precision. i think asher definitely transcended what tae delivered but tae’s performance was so strong that as long as asher gets stolen that i can’t at all fail reba for deferring to her heart and choosing countryΒ 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

asher CRUSHED it, but let’s not pretend tae didn’t totally kill his performance too y’all! we all knew he has ridiculous range, but he brought some real grit to the last chorus without losing any precision. i think asher definitely transcended what tae delivered but tae’s performance was so strong that as long as asher gets stolen that i can’t at all fail reba for deferring to her heart and choosing countryΒ 

Either way she can't go wrong but chance being in on the 3 way steal makes me think it Asher up to be stolen and not Tae because Tae Is such anΒ  odd choice for Chance plus Tae got the spot in the previews that somehow ashe didn't get .They seemed to be showcasing karen Val and Tae in those previews

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

35 minutes ago, indii said:

Karen/Ducote. I think we also see Zeya/J&J over Josh/Ashley but I’m not super sure on that one

I think they show two steals on Monday and the other two the following weekΒ 

Do if we go by the previews it's asher and tae,Val and NathanΒ  keren and dacote plus Olivia and whoever she is up against and rletto and alysa.mafe and Gene and jakie and Olivia probably will be the following week along with Kyle and serenity and kamele .

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

you should’ve been expecting that from him after his blind and battle… imo 9.5/10, 10/10, 10/10

He's 100% been the most consistent artist this season, he's killed it all 3 rounds

• Like 2

The auditions were pretty miserable but I've been enjoying this season more and more each week since

Β 

Have a feeling this is going to be one of the best KO rounds we've had in a long time

• Like 1

REVISED KO Lineup. Winner is in BOLD

Β 

Monday the 8th

Val T Webb VS Nathan Chester (stolen by D+S)

Olivia Rubini VS Frank GarciaΒ 

RLetto VS Alyssa Crosby

Asher HaVon VS Tae Lewis (stolen by John)

Β 

Monday the 15thΒ 

Gene Taylor VS Mafe

Zoe Levert VS Jackie Romeo (stolen by Reba)

Anya TrueΒ VS Kyle Schuesler (stolen by Chance)

Garcia Twins VS Zeya Rae

1 hour ago, indii said:

The auditions were pretty miserable but I've been enjoying this season more and more each week since

Β 

Have a feeling this is going to be one of the best KO rounds we've had in a long time

Hard for me to imagine that just cause of the playoff pass eliminating some of the better contestants from the KO round. But you never know!

Β 

I'm expecting it to be on the level of S23. A few great KOs but leaving you wanting more.

8 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Hard for me to imagine that just cause of the playoff pass eliminating some of the better contestants from the KO round. But you never know!

Β 

I'm expecting it to be on the level of S23. A few great KOs but leaving you wanting more.

TBH Asher’s KO is already better than any KO we got on S23, and I expect Val’s to be the same

Β 

I liked S23 overall but I actually think it had one of the weaker KO rounds in recent memory

I hope Reba considered that she already had Josh and that Asher isn’t someone you just give away to another coach. Plus, Asher landing on John’s Playoff team is like… the worst case scenario for him.

• Like 2