The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

An observation...

Jadyn Olesen didn't reveal anything and is hyping up her dad, only Bryan shared anything. After looking back at the clip, I think there's only one mic. I think Bryan auditioned solo and Jadyn just joined him onstage afterwards?

Β 

Which seems unusual for them to put that much in the promo spots but whatever :haha:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Ooh. Good catch. Bryan's post should have been a dead giveaway that he's solo.

how sure are we that all the people in green turned a chair? it would be kinda funny if they went home with no turns then read on idolforums that they made it to the battles after allΒ :haha:

13 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I'll reevaluate the green names that don't post by tomorrow lol.

Black names that posted

Β 

Kennedy Cashman

Asher HaVon

Bri Fletcher

David Simmons Jr.

Ducote Talmage

Frank Garcia

Rivers Grayson

Valerie Webb

Β 

Didn't Post

Madelyn White

Emma Valentine

Marcus Ladden Jr.Β 

Moriah Soto

Rylee Stafford

Sydney Matlock

Perry Case

Mychal Brandon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

how sure are we that all the people in green turned a chair? it would be kinda funny if they went home with no turns then read on idolforums that they made it to the battles after allΒ :haha:

It’s all heavy speculation but fortunately a good chunk of the names posted their travel whereabouts/hotel shots pretty consistently. Some of them definitely seem to have been there for a looong time (Gene and Olivia were consistent posters and traveled back after playoffs) and some people posted enough at the hotel and suddenly traveled home after certain rounds (Zeya comes to mind for this one, someone else did too but I can’t recall)

Β 

But yes, I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of those high up names got eliminated a round or two earlier.

Took another forum hiatus but reveal day was very tempting to not pick favorites. I was leaning powerhouse this season even after season 24 but I have enjoyed some of the softer voices I have heard. Dan and Shay are very charismatic in the promo. As a fan I am happy to see they are proving people wrong about them alreadu.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Minor contestant update - he's an alum!

Frank Garcia competed in La Voz Kids 2016 (as Francisco Garcia)

He looks 1000% different now, so it should be interesting to see how his style's evolved since then. I didn't believe it was him but his IG photo confirms it.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, French20 said:

10 talents per team??? is this a joke? they want the season to last 2 weeks?Β 

It seems to be what they’re doing with spring seasons. More convenient for scheduling I suppose.

Better than nothing, but I wish it just balanced out and allowed for more performances but noooo.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Also minor update thingy: Sydney Matlock didn't reveal but put up "All my S25 friends are about to slay" on her story. Seems to be enough to note that she didn't get a turn/didn't get to audition.

• Like 1

I finally checked out the contestants. This season feels like a throwback to the early Voice seasons. The contestants seem just a touch more edgy than we’ve had recently.Β 
Β 

We’ll see if they edit them into shiny happy people.

• Like 1