American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

5 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

curious to hear how abi will do hello-

thats a super tough song that even adele herself has trouble performing live

Eh – She has tougher songs tbh. I feel like the performances of it I've seen on these shows have been fine (none have been remarkable). I feel like if you are a decent belter, you could probably get through the song fine. 

Now Easy on Me...good luck Triston.

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Thoughts on Abi’s dance song? There’s no way she’s singing that like the original, right? 

she might tone down the loudness of the song, but weve seen her do rock before so itll prob be the same vein

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Tonight is most likely about finding out who will be leaving with McKenna. 

Any guesses on the pimp spot? 

The only song that screamers closer song is Make You Feel My Love.

if the post is in order it's Abi with Hello (which would make sense imo).

as for her FOB song choice, she's proven she is an emo queen with Black Parade and Bring Me To Life. i am slightly worried but i trust her. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Tonight is most likely about finding out who will be leaving with McKenna. 

Any guesses on the pimp spot? 

the past 2 songchoices pictures they posted revealing songs were in order of the performances. so it’s probably abi with hello. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Could see Abi or Jack getting it

Will and Jack are the only two who haven’t closed. Jack could close, I guess, but Will could close with either of his songs. I have a feeling they’ll give it to one of their favs who needs help, though. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Will and Jack are the only two who haven’t closed. Jack could close, I guess, but Will could close with either of his songs. I have a feeling they’ll give it to one of their favs who needs help, though. 

I dont really see either of will's choices being closers - not like he needs it anyways

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, m1key said:

if the post is in order it's Abi with Hello (which would make sense imo).

as for her FOB song choice, she's proven she is an emo queen with Black Parade and Bring Me To Life. i am slightly worried but i trust her. 

Bring Me To Life is a very different type of song though. You can just stand there and belt and be fine. Light Em Up is an insanely fast paced song that requires a ton of energy. So unless they find a way to slow that song down it's not likely going to end well.

Edited by QueenKalie

The hardest part of “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark” is breath control but that’s probably Abi’s biggest asset as a vocalist so I’m too worried. Stage presence wise, I stopped doubting her last week LOL. 

• Like 1

Looks like they’re trying to help Triston and Abi the most. Hard to decipher after that. McKenna and Jack will be done early, but it might not matter much. 

zb85CXk.png

6XLWlpT.png