American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not an official spoiler or anything, but based off his Instagram, I think Jack is doing Believe by Cher tonight.

I figured someone would do that song. So we got that as a potential. And we got Emmy doing All The Small Things.  Not sure about anything else.

20 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Not sure about anything else.

Me trying to manifest KAYKO doing Lose Yourself:

The Craft Witch GIF

Edited by Elliott

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Do you want him to get eliminated. :dead:

No, but I want to be entertained since 98% of this cast can’t seem to pick an uptempo song to save their lives. :rofl:

Edited by Elliott

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

No, but I want to be entertained since 98% of this cast can’t seem to pick an uptempo song to save their lives. :rofl:

I'm down for this though. It's a win, win for everyone. You get your uptempo song and IDF gets to watch him go home so everyone is happy.

• Haha 3

Here are some Facebook mentions from today’s post. It’s obviously a very small sample size. 

Positve mentions:

Kayko 12

Will 9

Triston 8

Mia 6

Jack 6

Julia 5

Emmy 5

Mckenna 4

Abi 3 

KB 1 

Negative mentions:

Emmy 11

Kayko 2

Triston 2

KB 2

Abi 1

Julia 1

Mckenna 1

Will 0

Jack 0 

Julia 0 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I sadly can see that song choice sending Emmy home tonight. It’s just too silly of a song to be slowed down. 

There actually is a cover on Spotify that did an acoustic version of it that slowed it down. It was interesting. I don't think I would have suggested it over songs like Cowboy Take Me Away or Angel or stuff like that but I'm assuming that's where she got the idea from anyways.

4 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I sadly can see that song choice sending Emmy home tonight. It’s just too silly of a song to be slowed down. 

Yeah i agree but she has made it as far as she really wanted to as her thing is writing songs she could sneak in if the performance order is good or others have a bad night as well.

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

So many Voice contestants have made IDF accounts lol. Kim Cruse, Alyssa Witrado, Omar Cardona, Taryn Papa, Sid Kingsley, Kevin Hawkins, Gihanna Zoë, Carolina Rial, did I miss anyone?

Justin Aaron.

I didn't know Omar made an account.