Al S21 Top 26 - Disney Resort Hawaii Pt 2 Discussion

istersay

Luke is right, every time she performs, she gives it her all, which is super commendable. I'm a big fan of her. And I haven't forgotten the hollywood week duets debacle -- she handled herself so gracefully and it makes me even prouder to be a #Nutstan!

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, m1key said:

That was great! Only critiques are that I didn't like the growl he did towards the climax, and I felt like he was interacting with the fans too much.

Those would be my main complaints too. :dead:  Yeah the interaction with the crowd was a bit too much.

Other than those complaints, I thought Tyson did a really great job on "It Will Rain." That was my favorite from him since his audition. Bruno Mars works for him and his voice but hopefully he can sing other artists just as well because he's got such a great voice in there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Luke is right, every time she performs, she gives it her all, which is super commendable. I'm a big fan of her. And I haven't forgotten the hollywood week duets debacle -- she handled herself so gracefully and it makes me even prouder to be a #Nutstan!

Yass Nustans awaken!! We are here for a good time, (probably) not a long time!!

• Haha 2

OMGG OKAY SLAY MISS NUTSA. :dead: 

She's such a star and so entertaining when she performs! :wub: She sang her face off and performed the heck out of that song. :wub: Maybe not her best vocal she's had here, of course but she still delivered. :yes: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGG Not Nutsa singing "Paris (Oh La La)." :dead: She really is the anti Facebook moms contestant. :dead: 

OMGG her performance of this at 13. :dead: 

Yeah, she’s the anti-Facebook moms’ contestant.  And I love her for it!

• Like 2

Just now, CarmenSandiego said:

Yeah, she’s the anti-Facebook moms’ contestant.  And I love her for it!

Ok gawd were they AWFUL when I was rooting for Haley R. to win. UGHHHHY. lol

29 minutes ago, m1key said:

Yass Nustans awaken!! We are here for a good time, (probably) not a long time!!

LMAOOO

20 minutes ago, m1key said:

Oop just realized I have to watch the first half of the episode - will update with thoughts soon!

same 😭  i hope we have some good ones b/c Megan, Olivia, Nutsa set my expectations high