3. 3. alicia

• terrence - "how come u dont call me anymore"
    • christiana - "hey ya"
    • britton - "some kind of wonderful"
    • jackie f. - "never tear us apart"
    • johnny - "america america"
    • kelsea - "you know im no good"

vote for kelly / alicia / adam.

add your favorite team overall (based on night 1 performances) below as well as favorite on team blake.

[votes] blake:

[0] austin - "aint that a kick in the head"

[2] pryor - "i was wrong"

[3] kyla - "how great thou art"

[0] gary - "finesse"

[0] spensha - "i still believe in you"

[2] wilkes - "brother"

Edited by QueenCami

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

for me:

dr > alexa > brynn > tish > kaleb > dylan
reid > jackie v. > sharane > rayshun > mia > drew

wilkes > spensha > kyla > pryor > gary > austin

jackie > kelsea > christiana = terrence  = britton > johnny

I feel like I always disagree with you but for this poll we literally have the same top artist for each team :dead: The only toss up for me really was between Jackie and Kelsea but they're your top 2 as well so lol

Edited by FloorWax

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I feel like I always disagree with you but for this poll we literally have the same top artist for each team :dead: The only toss up for me really was between Jackie and Kelsea but they're your top 2 as well so lol

lol i never noticed that, but yeah i think i had a relatively good balance of men / women in the distribution so perhaps that made it more likely for us to agree

Team Kelly: DR > Tish (underrated) >>> Brynn > Alexa > Kaleb > Dylan

Team Adam: Reid > Mia > Sharane (good, but didn't quite get why everyone loved it so much) >>> Jackie > Drew > Rayshun (he had good performances, but this was really rough imo)

Team Blake: Pryor > WILKES > Kyla (this was great, but idk I just liked Pryor and WILKES more) >>> Spensha > Gary = Austin (didn't like either)

Team Alicia: Britton > Kelsea > Terrence > Christiana > Jackie (idk, just wasn't a big fan of hers) >>> Johnny

This is reminding me why I actually liked S14 even though I guess y'all didn't. Team Alicia was really strong and Teams Adam and Blake had great standouts too. I only didn't really like Team Kelly, and even then I was sad when Tish got eliminated.

• Like 1

Team Kelly: DR easily, and I didnt even like him that much either. Weak team showing that night.

Team Adam: Reid. Robbed.

Team Alicia: Close between Jackie and Britton, gave it to the latter just by a smidge.

Team Blake: Pryor. I preferred Kyla throughout the show but I think Pryor outdid her on that particular night.

Tish, Sharane, Jackie and maybe Kyla (It isn’t as clear as the other teams). I only liked at most 8 performances from this night anyway. It was a terrible round in my opinion. Glad they scrapped the 2 night playoffs after this season.

Edited by Cookie73

Wait, Jackie Verna sang "Tim McGraw"? How did i forget about it? 

I just watched it, decent cover but nothing astounding. At least she was better than Kelsie May but it's not really hard to top that one. 

Edited by Gustavo527

For good or bad, IDF has an obsession to this day with S14's playoffs, is hilarious. Maybe is because of that weird format? Or maybe they were just really bad as most people here presume. Idk, i just re-watched them because i literally forgot about most of these performances. 

So, my veredict is:  

Team Kelly: 

Brynn>Tish (didn't like her song choice, please don't kill me)> Alexa>D.R>Dylan>Kaleb 

Team Adam  

Sharane>Reid>Jackie V.(after a few re-listenings, it has grown on me)>Drew>Mía>Rayshunn 

Team Alicia 

Jackie F.>Britton>Christiana>Jonny>Kelsea>Terrence 

Team Blake 

Kyla>Spensha>Pryor>WILKES>Austin>Gary

On 1/23/2023 at 1:00 AM, QueenCami said:

vote for kelly / alicia / adam.

add your favorite team overall (based on night 1 performances) below as well as favorite on team blake.

[votes] blake:

[0] austin - "aint that a kick in the head"

[2] pryor - "i was wrong"

[2] kyla - "how great thou art"

[0] gary - "finesse"

[0] spensha - "i still believe in you"

[2] wilkes - "brother"

I vote for Kyla

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

For good or bad, IDF has an obsession to this day with S14's playoffs, is hilarious. Maybe is because of that weird format? Or maybe they were just really bad as most people here presume. Idk, i just re-watched them because i literally forgot about most of these performances. 

Yeah, I didn’t think it was unusually terrible… there were some tragic performances but aren’t there always? (S22 is kind of an exception in that regard)

The format sucked though that’s for sure. Pretty sure the results would’ve been the same anyway, with the exception of Rayshun getting through.

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I liked her on Night 1. Night 2 however...

I remembered her having a decent one and a bad one but i didn't remember which is which. After re-watching "Baby I Love You" i thought, "oh, that must be the bad one i guess" but apparently that was the "decent" one:dead: 

My conclusion is that she flopped on both nights, she just flopped harder on the second. Sorry :(