The Traitors (All Countries)

Alex95

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Peter should be banished.  Traitor or not, he’s just the worst and doesn’t deserve to win the game.

It seems like he got too big for his britches after he caught Dan.  Like, yes, he laid an awesome trap into which Dan was surprisingly stupid enough to walk.  But now he's acting like that makes him a superior player to everybody.  It's not a good look on him.

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Peter should be banished.  Traitor or not, he’s just the worst and doesn’t deserve to win the game 

Kate  going to get found out fast- girl can’t act. The traitors made so many mistakes this season. 🤦🏼‍♀️

DAN* made so many mistakes this season.  He destroyed Parvati and Phaedras games.

Just caught up on the latest episode. Some thoughts:

- LOL Phaedra showing up as a traitor to Kate... and Kate pretty much having to accept the offer or else she'll get murdered. :dead: But this will be fun seeing Phaedra & Kate as traitors together.
- LOL MJ calling Kate out on her looking blank. lmaoo MJ is so hilariously awkward about absolutely everything. :lmao: I hate to admit she's kinda growing on me, lol.
- omgg but Kate already at the breakfast table.... she has such a terrible poker face. I thought she would be better at covering up being a traitor so hopefully she doesn't get suspected too soon.
- Oooh okay, so it was Kevin who got murdered. That's a good call, as it gets rid of one of Peter's Pals... and the traitors didn't waste their murder.
- LOL Peter's game has become such a hot mess. :dead: It's a shame for him because he is playing hardcore for the faithfuls but he just does not have the support to back it up. I like him but I like this as it protects Phaedra and she got the numbers on her side so yay for that. :giggle:
- I'm fine with C.T. getting this week's shield.
 - But ahh dangg, not C.T. suddenly deciding to turn on Phaedra. I do not like the sound of this. 😢  This is smart on C.T. but not good for me as I don't want Phaedra to go. 😢
- Ahhh so tonight is going to be the epic showdown of Peter vs. Phaedra. I feel like we have been waiting all season for this moment.
- LOL I love how Phaedra came for John with his eloquent way of dragging her for being a traitor. :dead: And yesss Phaedra finally gave us that classic "This is not the Bachelor. I don't have to kiss your a for a rose." :dead: I've been waiting so long for this! :lmao:
- Oh dear, people are bringing up so much evidence against Phaedra. This isn't good and looking like her most time being in danger yet.
- Ugh there is so little time left in the episode, that I doubt we are going to get a banishment this episode. :/ Oooh wow and the episode ends with a 4-4 vote on Peter vs. Phaedra and now it's down to MJ to decide. Definitely really curious how she votes as this will be such a game changer move!

On 2/22/2024 at 6:07 PM, Alex95 said:

CT telling Pete to his face he’s leaning towards him :dead: 

LOL That was such a CT thing to do. :haha: 

On 2/22/2024 at 6:18 PM, Alex95 said:

I think Sandra knocked herself out of that challenge :dead: 

I THOUGHT THIS TOO. And I love how excited she was about it. :lmao: 

On 2/22/2024 at 6:37 PM, Alex95 said:

I’d vote to banish Peter just for Phaedra’s delivery of that bachelor line

lmaoo yess. I've been waiting weeks/months for that line. :dead: 

On 2/22/2024 at 7:09 PM, QueenKalie said:

Also I thought Kate was going to be a lot better at this but she seems like a pretty poor traitor as well.

5 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Peter should be banished.  Traitor or not, he’s just the worst and doesn’t deserve to win the game 

Kate  going to get found out fast- girl can’t act. The traitors made so many mistakes this season. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah same to this on all of the Kate comments. I thought she would have acted the same as she's always been these 2 seasons. But now she's showing signs of being frazzled. She's gotta change that ASAP or else she'll get caught. :haha: 

yeah Dan ruined Parvati & Phaedra's game... even if Phaedra survives, she is probably gonna get banished the next time.

Let's see if Kate pull the faithful facade now, otherwise it is very unlikely a traitor wins this season

Parvati and Phaedra were great, but Kate is my favorite traitor by far. Her confessionals are legit KILLING me, I cannot stop laughing. And she's totally right, Phaedra has no idea what she's doing, she was always led by Dan and Parvati :rofl:that's why she was able to hide for so long because she was a useless traitor. LOLOL.

Kate ftw honestly, she is reality tv gold. I didn't even know her before this.

On 2/22/2024 at 9:52 PM, QueenKalie said:

The cliffhanger is incredibly annoying. The show has definitely lost a lot of it's momentum.

UK2 did it best. Three episodes a night each week was the perfect mix of being able to binge while still having to wait for more episodes.

On 2/26/2024 at 3:06 AM, JC said:

Parvati and Phaedra were great, but Kate is my favorite traitor by far. Her confessionals are legit KILLING me, I cannot stop laughing. And she's totally right, Phaedra has no idea what she's doing, she was always led by Dan and Parvati :rofl:that's why she was able to hide for so long because she was a useless traitor. LOLOL.

Correctly deducing Dan and Parvati were going to have all eyes on them and purposefully remaining as distant as possible so nothing could be traced back to you is hardly the mark of a bad traitor. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

Correctly deducing Dan and Parvati were going to have all eyes on them and purposefully remaining as distant as possible so nothing could be traced back to you is hardly the mark of a bad traitor. :rolleyes:

Girl, she legit went into that room and asked Kate what to do. Lolol. Kate was right, Phaedra was a hot mess and Dan and Parvati were the ones making decisions (albeit not great ones usually to avoid being detected - mostly Dan bc he effed up the other’s games)

anyways simmer down, it’s not that serious