The Traitors (All Countries)

Alex95

I finally got around to watching the reunion show. It was fun, good and very enjoyable. I didn't jot down too many thoughts.

- Oooof Phaedra was HEATED and so mad at Dan. I was expecting that. I wish things could be patched up between them but that will likely not happen.
- And ahh poor MJ also so heated and mad at CT and Trishelle as well. :( I do feel bad for her with how the game ended for her.
- hahaha I did kinda love the Peter/Phaedra bond and glad to see that they are back on good terms, at least. 

This reunion show definitely highlighted how the gamers player the game as they know it's just a game and they don't take the moves personally. While the other reality TV stars/non gamers, take the game more personally and have those bitter feelings. I just read Alex's thoughts and agree with his thoughts on it. I feel that is totally understandable with this being their first kind of game like this that got their game screwed over. Both kinds of players were fair to feel the way they felt about how the game played out. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Oh wow I heard a rumor about the two of them being a thing but I can’t believe it’s legit!

Oh wow.... I did not see this coming. :lmao: Congrats to them and I wish them well on TARC.

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

what happend to Pilar?  He's married.

nvm:  They are divorcing.  

Oooh??? Well I'll be danged because I never knew Kevin & Pilar were married. 😮 But aww I'm sad to learn of them divorcing. :( 

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

what happend to Pilar?  He's married.

nvm:  They are divorcing.  

Pretty much announced they were divorcing right after he got off Traitors sooooo 👀