3WKOs with 2 steals, who would you keep?

nytsch

Who deserved better?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Choose pt. 1

• The Dryes
    • Chello
    • Orlando Mendez
    • Peyton Aldridge
    • Valarie Harding
    • Destiny Leigh
    • Ian Harrison
    • Morgan Taylor
    • Jaeden Luke
    • Reina Ley
  2. 2. Pt 2

• Jay Allen
    • Cara Brindisi
    • Kayla Von Der Heide
    • Austin Montgomery
    • Eva Ullmann
    • Emma Brooke
    • The Marilynds
    • Andrew Igbokidi
    • Steven McMorran
    • Daysia
    • None, bring back Lana Love

Now that the season is over, I really think the 3WKO format was one of the worst decisions in TVUS, it wasn't even that entertaining unlike the cross battles. However, one improvement could be that each coach gets a steal and a save, or two steals (for the question it doesn't really matter). If that happened this season, which eliminated contestants do you think should've gone through?

(Choose up to 4, although you can choose just 1 from each if you want - I think the poll makes you choose at least 1)

A bit surprised at the Peyton support. His blind was great, but I thought his KO was very rough. 

I chose Ian Harrison (not the most expressive vocal, but it was interesting and I dig his voice) and Morgan Taylor (not my thing, but her KO was good vocally) on the first poll.

Easily Cara on the second poll. Definitely deserved a steal. I picked Steven too, I thought his KO was pretty good despite some missed notes. He sells the song fantastically. 

Peyton Aldridge and Morgan Taylor (I feel bad for them, team John is way too stacked , which is not surprising at all)

+ Cara Brindisi (Putting her up against Justin was not the right move Gwen)

These 3 deserved to at least make the Playoffs had it not been for the 3way KO format 

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Peyton, Cara, Kayla, and Lana Love. If the last one doesn’t count, then Steven I guess?

I thought that people might be more angry about Lana leaving than any of those, and also I was trying to be funny lol. We didn't get a Lana KO performance to judge on, but then again we didn't see Jaeden or Reina either so I think it's a fair option.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

A bit surprised at the Peyton support. His blind was great, but I thought his KO was very rough. 

It was, but I think the nice thing about having more steals/saves is that people can get a second chance. It's been a while since we had a gritty southern rock/country guy do well on the show (JMY and Jim Ranger were kinda there, but more on the country side - I'd argue it's been since S16). Plus with being on John's team, I'd have liked to see how they worked together.

For strategy, I think Gwen should have stolen back Jay to have a country guy and John should have stolen Austin Montgomery to have his own Bryce, since he was the only one without a country bro, unless you count Peyton Aldridge as a country bro. 

Edited by Jaffy

People who were deserving of a steal who didn't get one:

- The Dryes (not their best but I would have wanted to see them in lives)

- Peyton Aldridge

- Destiny Leigh

- Ian Harrison

- Morgan Taylor (especially deserving)

- Cara Brindisi (especially deserving)

- Kayla von der Heide (also not her beat performance but I would have wanted to see more of her)

- Emma Brooke

- Daysia

9 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

People who were deserving of a steal who didn't get one:

- The Dryes (not their best but I would have wanted to see them in lives)

- Peyton Aldridge

- Destiny Leigh

- Ian Harrison

- Morgan Taylor (especially deserving)

- Cara Brindisi (especially deserving)

- Kayla von der Heide (also not her beat performance but I would have wanted to see more of her)

- Emma Brooke

- Daysia

Yeah, Kayla was really underrated. Her BA was one of the best on Gwen's team, actually I'd put it top 3 with the other 2 being her KO partners Justin and Cara lol. LMR wasn't as good but it wasn't terrible and showed some cool artistry.

• Like 1