Justin Aaron Fan Thread

Dalton Eduardo

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´ve been suggesting this one: 

I know he will slay this song but I don't think this will help him gain votes especially now that they are already in the semifinals which is an important round of the competition. This would have been great during the fan week. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I know he will slay this song but I don't think this will help him gain votes especially now that they are already in the semifinals which is an important round of the competition. This would have been great during the fan week. 

Yeah, no way the audience knows this song, I think this could have probably worked better on Top 13 week, but I'd like to hear him tackle it at some point. He has the voice for it.

• Like 1

I've been suggesting "Freedom" by Beyonce since day 1 of live show. I hope he sings this without the rap verse, it would be very risky if he does

Also I used to suggest "Wade In The Water" too

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 1

Really?  No one says a thing about him, yet they will about everyone else still left?

He's apparently having his duet with Omar tonight.  I hope they got a good song.

Really want him in the finale.  Gwen's done such a good job with him and doesn't deserve to lose him prior to the finale.

• Like 2

Surprised by the underrating of his cover on the episode thread.  I thought it was among the best of the night!  (Morgan and Kim were probably better, though.)

Really hoping he gets the nod to the finale, though!  He deserves it!

• Like 1

Congrats Justin for having a flawless run on this show! I was constantly surprised by how much everyone underestimated him week after week, since he DELIVERED each round of this competition. Justin was absolutely the best vocalist in the live shows this season (IMO) and we were so lucky to have him on this show! Good luck to Justin after the Voice!

• Like 3

Justin, you were consistently good all season.  Thanks for entertaining us week after week.  You were a true dark horse who should've made that finale, but got screwed by the horrible Blakers.  I hope you can continue pursuing your dreams and can have the career in music that you truly want.

Good luck to you, Justin!

Justin had a great run, tbh he was my 4th or one of my Top 5 favorites the whole season.

So much power, rasp and passion in his voice. I should probably ask to be added just out of respect, I just knew it would probably come to a showdown with my other faves(and I already established a Top 3). But I voted for him and Parijita in the IS.

Add me plz, even if it's literally the end of his run.

• Like 1

Congrats on making it this far on the show Justin! You were amazing every week and never had an off night. He went out on a high note and it won't be the last we'll hear from him. I'm looking forward to what he'll do next. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Justin had a great run, tbh he was my 4th or one of my Top 5 favorites the whole season.

So much power, rasp and passion in his voice. I should probably ask to be added just out of respect, I just knew it would probably come to a showdown with my other faves(and I already established a Top 3). But I voted for him and Parijita in the IS.

Add me plz, even if it's literally the end of his run.

Added!

This is the season I consider as one of the most painful eliminations ever, imo. Two of my favorites not making the finale is very hard to accept. However, I'm still happy they ended their journey on a high note. I hope they will continue their passion outside of the show. 

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 2

Justin was my #1 favorite this whole season. I liked a lot of singers this season (and really, really loved a few), but no one moved me like he did. I haven't been that uniquely excited about a contestant's performances in a long time. Every time he sang, I knew I'd at least feel a jerk in my heart; I would legit stand up for his performances like John Legend would. That rasp was legendary, and he was beyond consistent and brilliant in the live shows.

Seriously, what a severely underrated singer; I wished people could have better appreciated the absolutely brilliant, careful, strategic, and bold choices he made with every single note he sang.

I'm devastated that he didn't make it to the finale. But I'll be following and supporting what he does after the show, 100%.

(Also, can you add me, even though he's been eliminated? I've been meaning to get around to it lol)

• Like 4