Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

I'm not sure about what to do for people who won different shows completely (like Nyle).

But in general I would personally love to have the winning season number(s) listed next to each person because it helps me wrap my mind around big lists of names, especially once they start getting eliminated. Then if they won multiple seasons you could be like (Season 1, All Stars 5) or whatever. But that might be a lot more work if there's 730+ names already

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

For those Interested this is the current roster of shows:

Survivor

Australian Survivor

Big Brother US

Big Brother UK

Big Brother Canada

Canada's Drag Race

RuPaul's Drag Race

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars

RuPaul's Drag Race UK

RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. the World

RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under

America's Next Top Model

Australia's Next Top Model

Britain's Next Top Model

Canada's Next Top Model

The Apprentice (US)

The Apprentice (UK)

The Apprentice: Martha Stewart

So You think You Can Dance

So You think You Can Dance Australia

So You think You Can Dance Canada

So You think You Can Dance UK

Dancing with the Stars

Strictly Come Dancing

The Mole

The Glee Project

Endurance

American Idol

Australian Idol

Canadian Idol

Pop Idol

The X Factor (Australia)

The X Factor (UK)

The X Factor (US)

The Voice (Australia)

The Voice (UK)

The Voice (US)

The Amazing Race

The Amazing Race Canada

The Masked Singer (US)

The Masked Dancer (US)

The Masked Singer (UK)

The Masked Dancer (UK)

The Masked Singer (Australia)

Hell's Kitchen

Flavor of Love

I Love New York

I Love Money

The Circle

Britain's Got Talent

America's Got Talent

America's Best Dance Crew

World of Dance

The Sing-Off

Top Chef

Masterchef

The Great British Bake-Off

Food Network Star

Project Runway

Project Runway Canada

Project Runway Australia

Project Catwalk (UK)

The Biggest Loser

Make Me a Supermodel

Beauty and the Geek

The Challenge

Skin Wars

Thank you to those that helped me accumulate this list of winners.  Based on my likely wrong maths that is 736 different winner's.  Am I missing any important shows?  If so send me a list of the winners of that show.

Also does anyone have a good strategy for organizing this list.  I was considering alphabetically, but I think by type of show might serve as a better format.

I am also considering shoving the same named shows from different regions together, Like all the So You Think You Can Dance Winners for example, under just the banner So You Think You Can Dance (franchise).

updated list. More input is welcome, but not necessary!  

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm not sure about what to do for people who won different shows completely (like Nyle).

But in general I would personally love to have the winning season number(s) listed next to each person because it helps me wrap my mind around big lists of names, especially once they start getting eliminated. Then if they won multiple seasons you could be like (Season 1, All Stars 5) or whatever. But that might be a lot more work if there's 730+ names already

As it presently stands, for multiple entries of the same person I am putting the season's in brackets behind that individual to separate them.

3 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Can we add The Four: Battle for Stardom! There's just 2 seasons and 2 winners: Evvie McKinney (S1) & James Graham (S2)!

of course, and I have seen these seasons too.  Too many reality shows to keep track of.  They are now on my list!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

There are too many shows I haven't seen, so I don't know if I can participate. 

I haven't seen half of them.  Just play and support the shows you have seen! Nobody is going to have seen everything, I expect the first third of the game will be people cutting people they dont know.

Edited by Solaris

Just now, *Chris said:

I could have requestes more shows but I am fine with the current list so we don’t have to play for the next three years.

with over 800 presently, I thinking the Speed run edition (with immunities probably) might be the way to go.  

• Like 1

With the size of the current list, I might do a thing where People can advance whatever they want from the list, and anything not advanced just straight up gets eliminated. That would weed out some of the entries (hopefully).  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

I am of two minds, if people want to talk about all of Boogies appearances when he gets his entry, I am fine with it.  I was always more into combining journey and I wasn't a fan of the Rupaul rankdowns when they were seperating out their seasons.  

My train of thought right now is in the cases where people won the same show multiple times, I will just identify them once and note they have multiple wins in someway.  In cases where they won different shows, I will identify them on two different lists.  I can be swayed in either direction though if people feel one way or another let me know!

I prefer counting only one Sandra Diaz-Twine, etc.

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Bachelor/Bachelorette US if we are doing love island!

Are you gonna provide that list for Sola? If not, I could do so. I would only do so if anyone else would be interested in The Bachelor franchise, but I found out that's really easy to find. :haha: 

And I could also provide a list for Love Island US if no one else has done so.