Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Are you gonna provide that list for Sola? If not, I could do so. I would only do so if anyone else would be interested in The Bachelor franchise, but I found out that's really easy to find. :haha: 

And I could also provide a list for Love Island US if no one else has done so.

Can you if you found it easily?

Front page is updated with all of the contestants and shows.  I will leave it up until tomorrow around noon so people can let me know if anything needs changing or anything needs to be added.  At that point we will have a finalized group to start the game with.

Tagging anyone who might be interested in reviewing and revising the list:

@*Chris @Elliott @totes4totes @Alex95 @1234567890 @*Amanda @*Diana @jarmon @FrogLenzen @*Wallace @Steven_ @Gonzalo @taylorkat @rdhaley96 @JC @sublymonal @*Lily @Qorey @.Rei @Zoey @goofycilla90 @NGM @~Tom~

Thats everyone I can remember.  I will post more rules on The Dump round tomorrow.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can we add in DWTS Australia & Ireland? Since we’re including international English-speaking versions of literally every other show. :haha: 

I can supply you with a list of winners for both.

• Like 1

i can participate probably (?)

that said I know like 20% at best so people are welcome to send me a list of people I shouldn't cut since it's gonna im gonna go randomizer heavy at the start as far as cuts go 💀

9 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Can we add in DWTS Australia & Ireland? Since we’re including international English-speaking versions of literally every other show. :haha: 

send me a list!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, NGM said:

i can participate probably (?)

that said I know like 20% at best so people are welcome to send me a list of people I shouldn't cut since it's gonna im gonna go randomizer heavy at the start as far as cuts go 💀

I can see most people cutting winners they don't know, so I assume the strategy will be similar amongst a number of people

Edited by Solaris

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

with over 800 presently, I thinking the Speed run edition (with immunities probably) might be the way to go.  

If we are going with this format, I'm in.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gonzalo said:

I wish play but i am going to get a lot of spoilers,  if I play 😆.  I dont want to know the Winners of australian survivor 😔

Ughh this is my issue too.  :dead: I don't want to know winners of shows I plan or would hope to watch at some point, but I will just have to try my best to avoid them. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

there was some sort of pussycat doll reality show too, anyone remember what that was called? 

AHH YES I remember that show but can't remember the name. I'll try to provide winners if I can in a bit, if you haven't done so. :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Oooh yes, that's a good idea too. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

AHH YES I remember that show but can't remember the name. I'll try to provide winners if I can in a bit, if you haven't done so. :haha: 

Oooh yes, that's a good idea too. :haha: 

I found them 😛 

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I found them 😛 

5 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

The Search For the New Doll and Girlicious.

Ahh #bless. I'm glad you two found it as I would have struggled with the names. :haha: 

I remember liking the winner for the first show but she seemed hated by others that I didn't really get, lol.

I was excited to play for Survivor, Big Brother, and The Apprentice, but have not seen the other shows. The entire first half of the game for me would consist of 100 word writeups on people I've never heard of. I don't think I'm cut out for it, unfortunately.

A suggestion since everyone is complaining about not knowing most of these winners. :dead: 

The first cycle of the SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown was saving people and those who weren’t saved were cut without needing 100-word write-ups for people no one knew. Maybe something similar to that?

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

A suggestion since everyone is complaining about not knowing most of these winners. :dead: 

The first cycle of the SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown was saving people and those who weren’t saved were cut without needing 100-word write-ups for people no one knew. Maybe something similar to that?

Something like that is coming, stay tuned in about 30 min :P 

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Someone who watches Love Island UK, should the winners be separate? I assume they won together, like listed in Love Island US

You're the second person who messaged me this, and thats how I wanted to put them, and then I got points against it.  I am going to go with my gut and shove them together!

• Solaris changed the title to Reality Champion Rankdown