Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

50 minutes ago, Qorey said:

The brothers are hard to place for me. I would've preferred that they be evaluated separately, since they are two different people. Honestly, I think being two people made them such a big threat that they would've been on everybody's radar, so for them to make it all the way to the end is pretty impressive. I don't think they deserve to be first out from BBCan.

The four paragraphs in your writeup used a lot of words, but I think what you really meant to say is "Waaaahhhh! 😭 They got out Nikki! Kill them!"

You've done it again.😝 With Nick and Phil being eliminated before their time, I have to go and eliminate the rightful first winner out of BBCan. 

They are the rightful first winners out 

53 minutes ago, Qorey said:

The brothers are hard to place for me. I would've preferred that they be evaluated separately, since they are two different people. Honestly, I think being two people made them such a big threat that they would've been on everybody's radar, so for them to make it all the way to the end is pretty impressive. I don't think they deserve to be first out from BBCan.

The four paragraphs in your writeup used a lot of words, but I think what you really meant to say is "Waaaahhhh! 😭 They got out Nikki! Kill them!"

You've done it again.😝 With Nick and Phil being eliminated before their time, I have to go and eliminate the rightful first winner out of BBCan. 

I don't even stan Nikki like that 🤨. I cut them because they're terrible players, Phil's also super anti-vax I forgot to mention, and they literally tried nominating themselves so they're objectively the worst winners.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Imagine being upset that the Brothers were the first ones cut.

I'm not upset. I'm just a little OCD about the order in which the players should be eliminated. The brothers had a place further down the road.

1 minute ago, Qorey said:

I'm not upset. I'm just a little OCD about the order in which the players should be eliminated. The brothers had a place further down the road.

Well I hate to break it to you but you can't control the order and no one is going to follow your order list. :dead:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jarmon said:

CHRIS SEBASTIAN

Chris-and-Tash-Sebastian-1200.jpg

Christopher Troy Sebastian is an Australian singer and songwriter. In 2012, Sebastian took part in the 1st season of The Voice Australia and was in Team Seal, but was eliminated in the quarter finals. He returned to The Voice Australia in the 9th season and joined Kelly Rowland's team winning the title in July 2020. 

As mentioned in Guy's write-up, Chris is the younger brother of Guy Sebastian. And I just thought it was an awful idea to have the brother of a coach on the show. But anyway, it is what is is. He sang "Jealous" for his Blind Audition where he turned all 4 chairs and chose Kelly Rowland. He then beat Sapphire Tamalemai in the Battles singing "Titanium. Then sang "24K Magic" in The Plays-Offs and that was certainly a choice. He then sang "Attention" for the Show Downs which was actually a pretty nice performance that I enjoyed. He then sang "Before You Go" for his Semi-Final performance which is without a doubt my fave performance of Chris'. Then for the Grand Final, he sang "Numb" and "The Horses" with Daryl Braithwaite. Then securing himself the win over Johnny Manuel, Stellar Perry & Siala Robson. I was a big Stellar fan so was very disappointed that she didn't win and Chris won instead.

So now I have officially cut both the Sebastian brothers from the Rankdown! No idea who I'll be targeting next.

9618a5471c50d48387441814091d3faf

A much better cut this time around, Akshar. 😘

Although I have no idea who Chris Sebestian is. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

Kyla is a queen. :wub:

Time for me to cut someone overrated from ANTM.

Kyla love! ❤️

Oh dear. :dead: 

Jon Pardy

jon-pardy-big-brother-canada-winner.jpg

I'm not exactly sure how Jon Pardy won the game. He and Neda seemed to form a close friendship early on, and everyone got voted out in decreasing order of their distance from that duo. While Neda appeared somewhat strategic, Jon was not particularly smart. Luckily for him, the stupidity appeared to be housewide. Everyone on that season was a dimwit; Jon was just an especially annoying one. His one "great move" was turning on Neda at the final three, and bringing Sabrina with him instead. I am cutting Jon, not for his level of cunning and strategy, whatever that may be, but for his constant overacting and being an irritating simpleton.

• Confused 1

Dennis Rodman

Our (ex-)Bull session with ''Mole'''s Dennis Rodman | EW.com

So I believe I might be the only one who was a fan of the mole.  It was one of the first reality show's I had ever seen.  Unfortunately the Celebrity versions were my least favorite of them.  Dennis won the last celebrity season of the Mole, which was titled Celebrity Mole: Yucatan.  The purpose of the mole is work with the other participants to accumulate a large pool of money that the winner of the mole will get at the end of the season.  However there is the mole, a sabotuer in the cast and they are there to try and make it so you lose the tasks and lower the prize money. 

The reason I am removing  Dennis first is because he didn't really seem to have a clue who was mole.  While the players ger diary's to keep notes on the game, the quizzes often have vague questions, enough so that people could feasibly slide through round after round without know what they are doing while wittling down the competition.  Dennis made it up to the semifinals, and would have been executed during his quiz (meaning he scored the lowest on the quiz as it pertained to the moles identity), but he was exempt and thus survived.  This left only himself, Mark Curray and  Angie Everhart standing at the end.  In the end he was correctly able to deduce (after Tracy Gold left instead of him) that Angie was the mole and he won the prize money.  

The clues are fun and my favorite part of the game as the audience doesn't know who the mole is until the reveal.  

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The famously "somewhat strategic" Neda Kalantar. Whose strategy could never compare to masterminds Phil & Nick Paquette

To be fair, I would never cut Neda this early. 😮

I say somewhat, because I didn't see a whole lot of strategizing that season from anybody. Maybe from "The First Five", but they all got evicted early, and other than that, everyone appeared to be anti-strategy, and formed friendships around Neda and John instead. Neda and John seemed to run the game after that point, but they really weren't doing rocket science. It was more a matter of nobody else stepping up.

Edited by Qorey

Javier Colon

javier-colon.jpg

Javier Colon is an acoustic singer-songwriter. He has referred to his style of music as being "acoustic soul." He worked with many musicians before going solo. He was signed to Capitol Records from 2002-2006 as Javier. In 2006, the contract was terminated and Javier became an independent artist with his own label. He won the first season of The Voice in 2011. The prize was $100,000 and a recording contract with Universal Republic Records. Javier decided to part ways with Universal Republic in 2012. Come Through For You is the title of the album he released on Universal Republic. The debut single from that album is "As Long As We Got Love". The album also includes "Stand Up" and "Raise Your Hand" co-written by Kris Allen (I didn't know that!) "Stitch By Stitch" was his highest charting single at #17. 

Edited by taylorkat
  • Sad 1

Katie-Thurston-Blake-Moynes-Split-After-Less-Than-1-Year-Dating-001.jpg?quality=40&strip=all

We were first introduced to Blake Moynes during The Bachelorette's 16th season which starred Clare Crawley as the lead - he was very confident that he was developing a connection with Clara so he was certainly devastated when Clare abruptly ended the season when she had her mind set on Dale Moss since Day 1.  Later that season, Tayshia became the lead and it was clear that he had no connection with Tayshia and probably still hung up on Clare. Fast forward to the following season, he suddenly returned to profess his love to Katie as I think they talked via Instagram at some point. For some reason, Katie was super into him especially when she had better men there, imo. Anyway, they ended together and they broke up which I wasn't surprised by as I felt the distance between the two was obviously going to be a big issue.  Honestly, I've never been a fan of Blake as I always felt that his intention weren't always in the right place and he was looking mainly for clout & staying relevant than anything else. Now he's apparently seeing or was dating Natalie from Love is Blind : S2.

So Jon Pardy was supposedly the worst BBCAN winner over the Paquette bros? :wacko: I don't get it. :dead: 

Um.... I had no idea Dennis Rodman was on The Mole. :dead: That is fascinating to learn. :haha:

Aww nooo, sad to see Javier Colon go, as I really liked him and he was my favorite on his season. :( :broken: 

Hmmm yeah, didn't really care for Blake Moynes. It was interesting how Tayshia (as the host of Katie's season) brought in/introduced Blake to Katie. It was definitely a surprise how she ended up choosing Blake. But yeah,.... so no surprises they didn't work out.