Reality Champion Rankdown

Solaris

ann-ward-ellen-von-unwerth-vogue-italia-
Ann Ward
Ann Ward was the winner of the fifteenth cycle of America’s Next Top Model. I found Ann to be incredibly dull and part of the most produced storyline and editing we have ever seen on the show. I think the entire cycle was full of dull people barring Chris and Kacey so I can’t say Ann was the dullest when Jane existed but it didn’t help her cause. Ann received five FCO’s within the first five weeks. Deserved? Absolutely not. It was a way for production to make us think she was the best and deserving of her win. When Ann didn’t receive a FCO she was either middle of the pack or pretty low amongst the group of models. I think that is a true reflection of her portfolio as a whole and would’ve been if the show hadn’t been so produced. It’s not like it’s the first time it’s happened.  Ann just bored me and I think Chelsey or Kayla would’ve made better winners since they had more personality for a show like ANTM. Her Luche Libre photo is horrible. Hated her Fallen Angels and Statue. The only one I don’t mind is her  underwater photo and I’m not even crazy about it. I think she’s one of the weakest winners and for McKey to leave before her is a crime.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

On 9/3/2022 at 11:30 AM, NGM said:

Kaycee Clark
The-Challenge-Kaycee-Clark-1.jpg

Before I forget or get distracted making another cut I'm just gonna get rid of Kaycee. She is the winner of Big Brother US season 20, and despite watching the season, there isn't much I can tell you about her. That's because she had the personality of a beige wall. She was in the dominant alliance Level 6, filled with comp threats and unlikeable people, and made it pretty far without being seeing as a threat before winning a significant number of the final POVs and HoHs. As far as winners go she's pretty underwhelming even if she was probably the best choice left after the trainwreck that was the FOUTTE alliance was eliminated. She was so boring that she became the best option left by default. Anyway out she goes. 

wow this is an attack against me. a person who isn't even playing this game. also. you don't NEED a personality when you are SUPER HOT.

6 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

also you don't NEED a personality when you are SUPER HOT.

You do if you're Kaycee Clark though. But anyways she did show a personality in The Challenge but honestly I preferred her bland BB personality to what she showed on the challenge. :dead:

58 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

hot take: both Hannah Ann and Madi suck BUT both are too good for Peter

I wouldn't quite say they both suck but essentially this makes sense. :haha: 

46 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

You do if you're Kaycee Clark though. But anyways she did show a personality in The Challenge but honestly I preferred her bland BB personality to what she showed on the challenge. :dead:

Lol yeah, I agree. :haha: 

omg Zoey cutting Ann. :wub: I can't even be mad at that, as Ann was on my target list. 🙈

Although I don't agree on the outrage of McKey going out before Ann. I didn't care for either of them. :haha: I do think Ann is the better model but she's SO overrated. :dead: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

wow this is an attack against me. a person who isn't even playing this game. also. you don't NEED a personality when you are SUPER HOT.

See? I forewarned there would be problems when you eliminate the players outside the proper order.

• Confused 1

John Cochran  

Cochran1-hq4zvU.jpg

Cochran cried through most of his first season for being on everyone's target list as the weakest player on his tribe, and his persistent claims of underdogship pushed him through to the merge. Even Ozzy volunteered to step down so he could compete in the redemption comp to earn his way back in. In payback for his tribe's kindness, Cochran betrayed them at the merge, voting out Keith for the opposing team in exchange for nothing better than sixth place. Dawn was his closest ally through all of this, so when the producers invited him back for a second attempt, it was no surprise that he brought his "Mommy" with him, and she fostered him through to the final three, where he won the game against the bitter pill that was Sherry, and his Mommy, who all but declared herself out of the running.

Jake Carter

DWTS-Jake-Carter-Karen-Byrne-HR.jpg

Jacob "Jake" Carter is a singer and the winner of series 2 of Dancing with the Stars Ireland. He is the younger brother of country music singer Nathan Carter. Jake went on to the Irish music scene after performing his first single, "Trouble", on The Late Late Show. The single received a lot of play on Irish country music radio stations. An EP titled "Three Things" was released after "Trouble". Jake was partnered with Karen Byrne, who he ended up dating. His highest scored dances were a Charleston to "Friend Like Me", Contemporary Ballroom to "Sign of the Times", and a Showdance to "Mad World".

Vanderbilt Melodores (The Sing-Off: Season 5)

Melodores are 'Sing-Off' champs | Vanderbilt University

The Sing-Off is a singing competition for a cappella singing groups. That’s a group without any background accompaniment or drums or anything. Just singers and beat-boxing. Kind of like Glee, but Glee is about show choirs which are usually not completely a cappella.

Vanderbilt University is located in Nashville, Tennessee. The campus is a gorgeous arboretum right next to downtown and across the street from the Parthenon. Nashville is the state capital and is also known as Music City. So it’s not a surprise that Vanderbilt has a huge music scene for the students. There are at least ten different a cappella groups on campus that I am aware of. And the groups have varying degrees of membership and skill level. There’s girl groups, boy groups, co-ed groups, casual groups, serious groups, etc. When I went to Vanderbilt, I was the music director and music arranger for the a cappella group at the law school. It was not as intense as some other groups... just a fun thing for the law students to do in their limited spare time.

The Melodores are Vanderbilt’s PREMIERE a cappella group. It is all men. They were on the 5th and final season of The Sing-Off. Every season has a cappella groups from colleges/universities, but no college group had ever won the show before. Unfortunately, the Melodores were kind of ripped off when it comes to Season 5, because instead of a full season it was only a single 2-hour special on December 17, 2014. There were only 6 groups competing and they only sang two songs each. But hey, maybe condensing the season helped them take the title and they might not have otherwise. I wasn’t BLOWN AWAY by the Melodores on the season like I was with the other two winners still in this game. But they did great, and they continue to be great and are still very well-known and active in the a cappella scene.

Aww sad to see Jake Carter go. :( He was a really good dancer/deserving winner for DWTSIrl2. I love that Jake & Karen are still together... or so I hope so. ❤️  They were the last time I checked. :haha: 

I don't know if I remember Vanderbilt Melodores.  :dead: I was on and off with watching that show. :haha: 

La Tasha McCutchen
Hells-Kitchen-Finale-2-t620.jpg

La Tasha McCutchen is the winner of season 13 of Hells Kitchen. I think that's one of the only shows more women win than men but anyway is this a popular cut? I don't know, probably not. La Tasha was a strong cut on a bad season to me. So yeah she won but I often think of that season as one of the worst and most boring so to me that's where I am coming from when choosing this cut today. She isn't a bad winner per say but not one that is important to the history of the show. Sorry just my opinion.

2 hours ago, taylorkat said:

It looks like they are.

Ooh yayy, that's good! 😄 

2 hours ago, *Diana said:

La Tasha McCutchen
Hells-Kitchen-Finale-2-t620.jpg

La Tasha McCutchen is the winner of season 13 of Hells Kitchen. I think that's one of the only shows more women win than men but anyway is this a popular cut? I don't know, probably not. La Tasha was a strong cut on a bad season to me. So yeah she won but I often think of that season as one of the worst and most boring so to me that's where I am coming from when choosing this cut today. She isn't a bad winner per say but not one that is important to the history of the show. Sorry just my opinion.

Lol I nearly cut La Tasha a week or so ago but went for someone else from Hell's Kitchen and forgot all about her. :haha: 

Chloe Keenan

ONE_USE-Chloe-Keenan.jpg

Well Britian's Next Top Model made it straight through the Top 600 with no cuts but we do have to start cutting from that franchise, so I'll make the first cut here with cutting Chloe Keenan. A few people said she would be okay to cut so I'll do so now, even though I apologize for this write-up because this write-up won't be IT. :dead: Chloe Keenan is a 22-year old model from Birmingham, who won the 10th cycle of Britian's Next Top Model. Wow at 22, she was one of the oldest of the competition, which goes to show you how young the competitors were. But Chloe did make some history with her win as she is originally from Conwy and was the first Welsh winner of this competition. Before her time on BNTM, Chloe did lose 5 stones (which equals 70 pounds) in order to try out and pursue modeling, which was about 4 years before she join the show. Chloe did earn two First Photo Call Outs in Episodes 6 and 9. She only landed in the Bottom 3 once on Episode 5. Although it looks like Angel, Jessica and Bethan looked like they had better call-out orders so maybe they were more worthy winners? I have no idea as I did not watch this series, lmao. I was wanting to post some of her photos from the show below but I'm not sure what photos those are so sadly I can't do so.

Returning to this thread after a few days to see defense of *checks notes* …Jackson Michie? :wacko: 

Also, some…interesting takes on BBCAN?

What is going on?

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 3

• Solaris changed the title to Reality Champion Rankdown