Bodie Fan Thread

jamescasaki

I'm glad a different artist like Bodie has made the Finale, and he is definitely my 2nd choice to take it all. But even if he doesn't win, I enjoyed his run on the show and how he made a lot of songs his own. A true artist can do that and not just sing everything like it's karaoke.

Here's to Bodie in the Finale, hoping for good songs from him as well.(Still hope he finishes Runner-Up out of all the B-boys on Blake's team, his other two are meh)

• Like 2

I just tuned in to see bodie's ballad...and this is probably the closest I teared up to a performance. I am so glad he sang "Gratitude." 

Bodie, please release the studio version of your cover.

I don't care what happens tomorrow -- that was the best way for bodie to end his Voice journey.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I just tuned in to see bodie's ballad...and this is probably the closest I teared up to a performance. I am so glad he sang "Gratitude." 

Bodie, please release the studio version of your cover.

I don't care what happens tomorrow -- that was the best way for bodie to end his Voice journey.

If you almost cried, I actually bawled. It's just the combination of that beautiful dedication letter and the fact that bodie got to end his run on the show by showing his faith..... I love it. What a fantastic run, with the freshest songbook from a Voice contestant in 22 seasons. 

I think he has a solid chance of nabbing 2nd place, but 3rd place is fine. Any place is fine really. He's gonna go places wherever he ranks.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

If you almost cried, I actually bawled. It's just the combination of that beautiful dedication letter and the fact that bodie got to end his run on the show by showing his faith..... I love it. What a fantastic run, with the freshest songbook from a Voice contestant in 22 seasons. 

I think he has a solid chance of nabbing 2nd place, but 3rd place is fine. Any place is fine really. He's gonna go places wherever he ranks.

So, So proud of him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

My husband and i just watched him on Twitter. No words....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

No matter how tomorrow shakes out, Bodie has been excellent all season long and done a lot of fresh songs + made everything his own. Kudos to him for that.

I will never ever get over the fact that he got to the Finale singing Joji, JVKE, Halsey and the Proclaimers. In any other artist's hands, they would have been sent packing a long time ago.

• Like 1