The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

Maybe Camila might shock us and be as free spirited and energized as Kelly was? I’m honestly excited to see her personality shine on the show tbh… I also kinda think she might make it further than Ariana did

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

I can't believe on a show called the VOICE, the two female coaches are gwen stefani and camila cabello... gone are the days of christina aguilera, alicia keys and kelly clarkson I guess.Β 

I mean, Gwen has more years on any of them.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

longevity don’t equate to vocal talent/ability.

I mean, Gwen is a great, unique artist and probably one of the most amazing ones whose ever been a coach

Β 

22 minutes ago, thecarterfilez said:

I can't believe on a show called the VOICE, the two female coaches are gwen stefani and camila cabello... gone are the days of christina aguilera, alicia keys and kelly clarkson I guess.Β 

What about John/Blake?

Edited by Mathacoo200315
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

:lmao:Β sounds like bs

on that page:

Are Kelly Clarkson And Gwen Stefani Feuding?

This story has way too many red flags to take it seriously. First of all, the outlet’s claim that Clarkson ever feuded with Shelton is completely false. While the two always had fun going head-to-head on their competition show, that doesn’t mean that they dislike each other. In fact, it seems like the two are good friends in real life.

6 hours ago, istersay said:

:lmao:Β sounds like bs

on that page:

Are Kelly Clarkson And Gwen Stefani Feuding?

This story has way too many red flags to take it seriously. First of all, the outlet’s claim that Clarkson ever feuded with Shelton is completely false. While the two always had fun going head-to-head on their competition show, that doesn’t mean that they dislike each other. In fact, it seems like the two are good friends in real life.

Yeah, Blake and Kelly have had a close bond for years. It seems almost like he's a big brother to her. Blake was even planning to officiate Kelly's wedding. But when the press found out about the date, the couple eloped instead.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, thecarterfilez said:

22 Seasons & 11 years and people still use this kind of argument about coaches? Christina is the best example of how your vocal power don't reflect in your coaching ability.

Since artists for this coming season are in LA right now preparing for their rapidly approaching audition

Β 

I did a quick scan of last seasons no-chair turns to see if there was anything that would indicate a comeback

Β 

The only slightly cryptic thing I found was a story from Jasmine Mills saying

β€œEverything comes to you at the right time” but it looks like she’s in DC right nowΒ 

Β 

Out of the running for returningΒ 

Β 

Camryn B-In London right now and shes performing the national anthem in Pomona on the 19th

Β 

Β Bubba- Attended pride in Buffalo New York yesterdayΒ 

Β 

Jared Brasher-clearly in his house last couple of postsΒ 

Β 

Serenity Arce-2 days ago she was tagged in a post in FloridaΒ 

Β 

Probably out of the running for returningΒ 

Β 

Lexi Stojack-Was tagged in Cincinnati on the 29th of May. She could’ve flown out to LA since then(and she has been very quiet) but it’s cutting it closeΒ 

Kayla Lily-Recently in Florida. Not sure how recently thoughΒ 

All the others have been SUPER QUIET on social media. Artists like Gracie Nourbash, Joe McGuinness, and Lucas O’Reily haven’t posted anything over the last month. Since artists don’t do usual projects/gigs while working on the show it COULD mean something but probably notΒ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VF333 said:

Since artists for this coming season are in LA right now preparing for their rapidly approaching audition

Β 

I did a quick scan of last seasons no-chair turns to see if there was anything that would indicate a comeback

Β 

The only slightly cryptic thing I found was a story from Jasmine Mills saying

β€œEverything comes to you at the right time” but it looks like she’s in DC right nowΒ 

Β 

Out of the running for returningΒ 

Β 

Camryn B-In London right now and shes performing the national anthem in Pomona on the 19th

Β 

Β Bubba- Attended pride in Buffalo New York yesterdayΒ 

Β 

Jared Brasher-clearly in his house last couple of postsΒ 

Β 

Serenity Arce-2 days ago she was tagged in a post in FloridaΒ 

Β 

Probably out of the running for returningΒ 

Β 

Lexi Stojack-Was tagged in Cincinnati on the 29th of May. She could’ve flown out to LA since then(and she has been very quiet) but it’s cutting it closeΒ 

Kayla Lily-Recently in Florida. Not sure how recently thoughΒ 

All the others have been SUPER QUIET on social media. Artists like Gracie Nourbash, Joe McGuinness, and Lucas O’Reily haven’t posted anything over the last month. Since artists don’t do usual projects/gigs while working on the show it COULD mean something but probably notΒ 

But what about Marco Salvador? I really hope he comes back this upcoming season! πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ» To me, he is amazing at just 16 years old, and I really hope at least a chair will turn for him this time, if he does come back this season.

Hi everyone! I have not been on here to talk in so long. Hope everyone is well and I am so excited to find out some of this seasons artists soon and yea. Camilla I think will bring a few Spanish singers hopefully and I want Gwen to have the TeamKelly kinda team this season we will see who gets that kinda team. Do we know the chair order?

Β 

I think it will be Blake, Gwen, Camilla, John so Blake and John will have both the ends

1 hour ago, JodiRose said:

But what about Marco Salvador? I really hope he comes back this upcoming season! πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ» To me, he is amazing at just 16 years old, and I really hope at least a chair will turn for him this time, if he does come back this season.

Its looking like no

Β 

There has been minimal social media activity since the 18th, although today his friends from Florida posted a picture with him in it so I'm thinking it's unlikely. He actually wouldve been a good Camila/bilingual contestant

On 6/6/2022 at 10:20 PM, thecarterfilez said:

Mmmm Gwen Stefani definitely is worthyπŸ˜­β€¦ and yesΒ Camila’s vocal style really has not been doing for me lately BUTTTT Β she legit placed third on a singing show and was apart of vocal orientated girl group where she gained the most attention for her vocals. She may not be on the same level as who you mentioned but she is definitely aΒ skilled vocalist and has been in the game for a while.Β 

• Like 4

1 Blake - Female Asian Artist (Blake gets Title #9 and then Retires, Riding off into the Sunset going out on Top in his Final Season)

Β 

2 Camilla - Male Artist

Β 

3 Gwen - Female Artist

Β 

4 John - Male Artist

Β 

5 Camilla - Female Artist

Β 

I think Blake gets Title #9, A Female Asian Artist wins for the First Time Ever and Blake retires on Top

Edited by caburr1982