The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

11 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I didn't say they're doing it through the app to get the tiktok audience to watch, I'm saying if they chose to announce it there, that's where it'll probably get the most love and attention. They probably want to avoid announcing anyone who does not have a young audience and therefore getting a bunch of "who?" type comments.

Β 

edit: otherwise they could've done the classic posts on instagram and facebook (?) but for some reason they're choosing to add suspense on tik tok out of all apps.

exactly my mindset, why you use tiktok out of all apps when it was just going to be the same 4 coaches? idk any popular mainstream singers on tiktok though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

exactly my mindset, why you use tiktok out of all apps when it was just going to be the same 4 coaches? idk any popular mainstream singers on tiktok though

Β 

Bella Poarch? Just imagine...🀣

• Haha 2

Kelly is a wonderful artist and funny human, but I feel like she was getting overexposed. The daily talk show, voice,

ASC…I think this will be a case of absence making the heart grow fonder. Plus she dominated the speaking. They need someone high energy, but I’m hoping for a little more balance.Β 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

dixie damelio coming to destroy blake shelton i fear πŸ‘€

Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, erik g said:

dixie damelio coming to destroy blake shelton i fear πŸ‘€

Β 

manifesting this🀩

Β 

but in all honestly, a dixie damelio, gwen, john, blake panel would unironically be more entertaining than a gwen, john, jlo, blake panel.

18 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Kelly is a wonderful artist and funny human, but I feel like she was getting overexposed. The daily talk show, voice,

ASC…I think this will be a case of absence making the heart grow fonder. Plus she dominated the speaking. They need someone high energy, but I’m hoping for a little more balance.Β 

Like Phil Collins in the 80s..,only on NBC. IΒ΄m pretty sure Blake wasnΒ΄t joking with the "Nothing But Clarkson" joke lol.

I’m extremely excited though 2 different coaches! Last time we had this was season 14?? Correct me if I’m wrong.Β 
Β 

When Gwen was announced I was like meh gonna still enjoy the season even though I knew what to expect from the season. (Because we’ve had the same panel before)but I assumed kelly was coming back.Β 
Β 

But now that Kelly isn’t coming back and they’re making a big deal about the fourth coach, I’m really excited for this season its already so unpredictable.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I’m extremely excited though 2 different coaches! Last time we had this was season 14?? Correct me if I’m wrong.Β 
Β 

When Gwen was announced I was like meh gonna still enjoy the season even though I knew what to expect from the season. (Because we’ve had the same panel before)but I assumed kelly was coming back.Β 
Β 

But now that Kelly isn’t coming back and they’re making a big deal about the fourth coach, I’m really excited for this season its already so unpredictable.

Yeah assuming Kelly's gone, I'll 100% miss her but it's a changeup I'm willing to deal with. A nice break from the usual. Whoever comes in will hopefully be someone with kickass vocals, diverse musical ability, and a strong personality to quiet down Blake. Paging Miley, P!nk, or Kelly Rowland.Β 

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3

If it's a woman, i would be happy with Kelly Rowland, she's a pretty good coach and it would kind of make sense with Mika's song "Grace Kelly" kkkk

Β 

Also checked her TikTok and she posted 1 day ago a video promoting the Red Nose Day USA that is broadcasted by NBC, so who knows.

Edited by Shinuki

2 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

If it's a woman, i would be happy with Kelly Rowland, she's a pretty good coach and it would kind of make sense with Mika's song "Grace Kelly" kkkk

Β 

Also checked her TikTok and she posted 1 day ago a video promoting the Red Nose Day USA that is broadcasted by NBC, so who knows.

If they did two AA coaches, I’d be shook.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, VOICENEWS said:

Does anyone know when the new line up will be announced? Β Also, why is Kelly not coming back? What did I miss?

Β 

Side note: I wouldn't be surprised if the new line up is Blake, Gwen, John and NickΒ 

Kelly wants to take the summer off to spend time with her kids. And lineup probably Monday.

Β 

Β 

As of right now, seems like Nick won’t be returning and the new coach will be someone new to the show completely, which is why they are still keeping it a secret.

3 minutes ago, VOICENEWS said:

Does anyone know when the new line up will be announced? Β Also, why is Kelly not coming back? What did I miss?

Β 

Side note: I wouldn't be surprised if the new line up is Blake, Gwen, John and NickΒ 

Nick's active on TikTok so if it were him, I feel like they would've just posted it by new. Them holding out on the 4th person does seem to point to it being someone completely new to the show, and the official release is probably a better introduction to the new coach than a TikTok trend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Nick's active on TikTok so if it were him, I feel like they would've just posted it by new. Them holding out on the 4th person does seem to point to it being someone completely new to the show, and the official release is probably a better introduction to the new coach than a TikTok trend.

Β 

Thanks, really hoping your conspiracy is true because the current line up feels very repetitive/unexciting specially after having Ariana last season which probably left them broke. They might replace Kelly with kelsea Ballerini lolΒ 

2 minutes ago, VOICENEWS said:

Β 

Thanks, really hoping your conspiracy is true because the current line up feels very repetitive/unexciting specially after having Ariana last season which probably left them broke. They might replace Kelly with kelsea Ballerini lolΒ 

NBC has money to throw at the show since it’s only once a year now 🀞