The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

Just now, erik g said:

Idk why but i think Sorelle singing Blame It On the Boogie is going to be hilarious LMAO. I'm actually excited to hear them on "Something's Got a Hold On Me" though, I see them doing well on that. 

I have yet to watch Blame it on the boogie song. Maybe I should watch it to get a better idea on how their performance would sound like.

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I have yet to watch Blame it on the boogie song. Maybe I should watch it to get a better idea on how their performance would sound like.

It's not a bad song (it's fun to dance too), but it is a little cheesy imo

Edited by erik g

Just now, Maxwell said:

Grace is not the leak? Not surprised, TPTB are certainly not interested in helping her out in anyway. Two team Kelly leaks in a row is definitely telling. 

But your other fav is getting the bets edits so far. So, you shouldn't be that mad lol.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Arsh said:

It appears that the table has turned quickly. Holly suddenly rose to the top two of certain individuals.

This isn’t surprising since she has more powerhouse elements to her voice, and also we’ve seen an extra round from her. Holly has been highly praised here since her blind though. 

Edited by jem128

7 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

It’s fine, but like as @erik g said it strikes me as more of a dancing song than something you can do a lot of vocal things with

Also I think it’s kind of like a kids song? I’m sure there’s a better way to say that, like anyone can listen to it, but it’s just fun, lighthearted, not much to it lyrically, I think that’s how some of us got the (perhaps wrong) impressions of them pre season

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arsh said:

It appears that D Smooth's neighbours were quiet when Holly performed. He only responded during that performance because of this.

D. Smooth is Team Kelly, so his reaction was expected lol.

But yeah, surprised to see no reaction from his neighbors.

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I seriously doubt Holly is going to win the show. She is not “minivan-bait” enough. 

It’s probably going to be NOIVAS. 

IDF hype is always so over the top. :P

We want Grace and Holly Top 2.

• Like 3

Can Holly win? Sure, I haven´t discounted that idea at all. She´s one of the 3 individuals this season that I feel has a shot at the title.

Will TPTB want her to win? I don´t think so. Their plan is to not let the cowboy go home with an L.

What will happen? Not sure. Even though we´re getting close to having seen 50% of this short season, it still feels a bit too early.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I seriously doubt Holly is going to win the show. She is not “minivan-bait” enough. 

NOIVAS strikes me more as a runner up contestant, like Bodie’s situation. He’s very good, with a popular coach, and TPTB will hype him, but I don’t see him getting as much support to be a winner.

I hope I’m wrong though.

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

NOIVAS over Grace? 

I don't see it now after seeing her views/reacts on FB. But Maybe you're right bc unlike Bryce, Grace isn't a male, so it's not going to be that hard for NOIVAS, maybe. Lol

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Just now, Arsh said:

We want Grace and Holly Top 2.

I’m just trying to be realistic, based on voting habits of this audience. If they pimped Grace, she could win on Blake’s team, but I don’t think she wants any part of it anyway. Holly is up against Blake on his last season. It’s tough sledding. 

I do know that Blake will undoubtedly get one of the top two spots, though.

There are currently 3 situations:

A. Blake will have both of her team members ranked as the top 2 if they want him to end dominating.

B. One more Kelly vs. Blake showdown, Holly will be in the top two

C. We will have Ryley in the top two if they want Niall to be the long-term coach (which seems very likely based on the promotions).

I apologise Chance; you made a serious mistake, you should have taken one of the powerhouse girls in your top 2.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, jem128 said:

I know I’ve been saying this and it seems basically no one agrees with me, but I really don’t think TPTB care about Blake winning this season. 

I’ve been saying this since I found out it was going to his last season (before Bryce won).

I always said that Blake/Bryce will win S22 and then S23 would be Kelly because they want to show the audience that it can go on without Blake and prop Kelly up to be the main coach. 

Edited by Voice
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Voice said:

I’ve been saying this since I found out it was going to his last season (before Bryce won).

I always said that Blake/Bryce will win S22 and then S23 would be Kelly because they want to show the audience that it can go on without Blake and prop Kelly up to be the main coach. 

Maybe? I don’t think that’s necessary since Kelly is very well established on the show at this point and has won many times. I’m not sure they have an investment in any particular coach winning, but I definitely don’t think they’re invested in Blake winning. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Arsh said:

I do know that Blake will undoubtedly get one of the top two spots, though.

There are currently 3 situations:

A. Blake will have both of her team members ranked as the top 2 if they want him to end dominating.

B. One more Kelly vs. Blake showdown, Holly will be in the top two

C. We will have Ryley in the top two if they want Niall to be the long-term coach (which seems very likely based on the promotions).

I apologise Chance; you made a serious mistake, you should have taken one of the powerhouse girls in your top 2.

i think b or c ( they want to show that blake leaving will not affect the voice) or it can be kelly / niall top 2 ( holly and ryley

• Like 2