The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

On 1/27/2023 at 9:07 PM, Voice said:

It’s The Voice…sooo you never know haha

They could very well have people skip KOs and go to POs LOL

On 1/27/2023 at 9:13 PM, Someone648 said:

lol that’d be dreadful

Producers would have to be boneheads to implement that

While looking for something else, I ran across these two comments on page 131. 

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Did you ever imagine it would go to the loser of the battle?

Now that I think about it, yes. 😂

I just figured it would be the “save” but instead of a 4WKO they just send them on to the POs to make the KOs even. 

• Haha 2

Ray Uriel seems heavily influenced by Bryson Tiller's T R A P S O U L, from his online stuff. Given that's likely Chance's leanings and the promotion, TPTB seem to be for him. That's hella interesting for the show, but it's hard not to imagine the buzzsaw he'd encounter with voters unless there's major compromises. It's already hard to imagine he did Lennon's "Jealous Guy", unless they threw a trap beat behind it. 

Edited by jork
  • Like 2

This was recently edited on the OP. Some of those were previously classified as TBA. I will say I was told Grace turned 3 chairs, and that Kelly said she didn’t turn because she already had 2 female country singers on her team. I’ll wait to see what Someone648 says about that. 

Unplaced:

JB Somers - Turned at least KELLY.

Marcos Covos - Turned at least KELLY.

Talia Smith - Turned at least NIALL.

Tiana Goss - Turned at least NIALL.

Grace West - TBA

Manasseh Samone - TBA

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, jork said:

Ray Uriel seems heavily influenced by Bryson Tiller's T R A P S O U L, from his online stuff. Given that's likely Chance's leanings and the promotion, TPTB seem to be for him. That's hella interesting for the show, but it's hard not to imagine the buzzsaw he'd encounter with voters unless there's major compromises. It's already hard to imagine he did Lennon's "Jealous Guy", unless they threw a trap beat behind it. 

It would be unbelievably awesome if they flipped it into a gospel song. Like if they do that, they CANNOT montage it.

Edited by Jaffy

Just gave Ross Clayton a listen, and gotta say he's pretty good. He sounds like one of those IDF Snowflake killers.

I just hope he doesn't get paired with Michael because I don't want Michael to be in any danger lol, but I won't be surprised if that happens.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Just gave Ross Clayton a listen, and gotta say he's pretty good. He sounds like one of those IDF Snowflake killers.

I just hope he doesn't get paired with Michael because I don't want Michael to be in any danger lol, but I won't be surprised if that happens.

I’m a bit surprised he wasn’t talked about much as a snowflake killer, considering he’s much more of a traditional snowflake killer than Alex Whalen would have been. I think he’ll get paired with Kate because she has twang in her voice, than Michael and Gina because he already went against a teen indie singer, and Jerome and EJ because they both have smooth falsetto voices.

• Like 1