The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

25 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also I’ll be on my phone waiting for a little bit so if anyone has a non-specific spoiler question, I’d be down to talk :haha:

I just can’t post bc it’s on my computer

prominent genres?

anyoje i would like LOL? i assume u don’t know who i like too well but perhaps u can judge by my sig. 

29 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also I’ll be on my phone waiting for a little bit so if anyone has a non-specific spoiler question, I’d be down to talk :haha:

i read this as you waiting for a plane (idk how that happened) and i was so excited to make a joke about you being home for quismois but now i realize i just made that up 😭😭😭

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

What type of alums from other shows?

are there any no chair turn contestants from other seasons?

Idol, Idol, Idol, AGT, American Juniors, La Voz USA, The Voice Russia, a few previous Voice seasons… and a first for the US version of the show.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Ok, just to make it official, how many contestants are we having this season?? 

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

Not sure if this is too specific, but does one team have a significant amount of contenders (as in more than the other teams)?

welcome backkk!! i know you’ve still been here but i didn’t see you post too much for season 22 so it’s good to see u here againnn

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

welcome backkk!! i know you’ve still been here but i didn’t see you post too much for season 22 so it’s good to see u here againnn

Thank you 💓 I'm hoping to interact more this upcoming season! 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1