♫ ♪ Morgan Myles Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

30 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Sounds like she’s basically taken on an unofficial managerial role with Brayden. I don’t know where she finds the time and energy. She must not need much sleep. She’s constantly on the move, doing stuff, and all of it it documented on every social media platform. How?

It's commendable that Morgan is willing to help others less experienced than herself.

Incidentally, several famous people reportedly get/got by on four hours or less of sleep a night. Among them are Thomas Edison, Donald Trump, and Martha Stewart. You might be correct in guessing that Morgan doesn't require much sleep, either. If she ever does a fan Q&A, you should ask how she manages it all.

Edited by RTV

17 minutes ago, RTV said:

It's commendable that Morgan is willing to help others less experienced than herself.

If Morgan ever does a fan Q&A, you should ask how she manages it. Incidentally, several famous people reportedly get/got by on four hours or less of sleep a night. Among them are Thomas Edison, Donald Trump, and Martha Stewart.

I get about 4-5 hours a night, but I don’t quite have Morgan’s energy. :haha:

I can think of a couple other people off the top of my head that give me the vibe that they never stop moving like that, but it’s a short list. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Is that Kelly Clarkson or Morgan Myles? :P

I’ve never heard that song before. Must be new. Holy sh*t. 🔥 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co0k_jUsCK1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Damn....that's different...and I love it.  You can't put Morgan in a box. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I'm deceased.  :omg:

I mean, she’s basically a rock star who sings country sometimes. I’ve seen this in other videos. She couldn’t do this on the Voice. Minivan viewers would have rejected it, even though that same demographic made up the majority of the audience at that show, based on Facebook photos. :giggle:I think this was the show in Woodstock, GA the other night. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Here’s Morgan’s full duet with Bryce from her show in Woodstock, GA. I’m gonna be honest and say she was too generous, and let him have all of the solo parts. Sounds like a good song, though. 

https://www.facebook.com/100001271882619/posts/pfbid0KZG51ByHLapDfdYyAeSQ5kNZRc2fsf81PvG2Kca6H21qpPRAof7R9yzn9uimXjcMl/?mibextid=tejx2t

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Here’s Morgan’s full duet with Bryce from her show in Woodstock, GA. I’m gonna be honest and say she was too generous, and let him have all of the solo parts. Sounds like a good song, though. 

https://www.facebook.com/100001271882619/posts/pfbid0KZG51ByHLapDfdYyAeSQ5kNZRc2fsf81PvG2Kca6H21qpPRAof7R9yzn9uimXjcMl/?mibextid=tejx2t

Yep....this one is more like Bryce Leatherwood featuring Morgan Myles....not so much a Morgan and Bryce duet.  

Now that that is on the table...it kinda seems like the Snippet I posted may be in the same zip code.  She doesn't say who the collaboration is with on the snippet...maybe Bryce as well.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 6:56 PM, Spurrious said:

Yep....this one is more like Bryce Leatherwood featuring Morgan Myles....not so much a Morgan and Bryce duet.

Not surprised that he ruins a song just like he ruined last season.

I got the vibe that the Bryce duet may be for his album rather than hers. If that’s the case, it’d make sense if he was the “lead.”

Anyone have any knowledge or guesses as to when she will release something?

5 hours ago, jem128 said:

I got the vibe that the Bryce duet may be for his album rather than hers. If that’s the case, it’d make sense if he was the “lead.”

Anyone have any knowledge or guesses as to when she will release something?

It could be this month.   I could not get the tweet to load on the forum but she wrote this Saturday.

"Finally home for 12 days straight… which means the new music will be finished!!!! Y’all been working on this new music for over two years now so it’s time to release these babies to the world!!!!"

https://twitter.com/MorganMylesLIVE/status/1632184416960229378

• Like 3