♫ ♪ Morgan Myles Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

On 1/26/2023 at 6:58 AM, TeamAudra said:

Morgan shot a music video at the Ryman. She said it was her “favorite song in the world.”  Not sure what that would be. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn3DIATN3qI/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I was hoping she'd take the name of the song, but the video ended. lol

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 11:47 PM, nytsch said:

Not sure if there's much of a point in this anymore, but... add me lol

I was thinking about the thread with top 5 for the past 5 years and honestly, she was the only very obvious choice for me.

Sure there's a point....The point is you have great taste. 

Added. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Do you think they will upload her performances? If not, at least we have the IG video, but something of higher quality would be great. 

Nah... At this point...a near zero chance.  She got a "My Opry Debut" segment....the GOO is not very generous about uploading performances.  They have typically 8 or more artists every night and release around a dozen or so videos a month...Most of them Debut segments. 

On 2/10/2023 at 11:02 AM, TeamAudra said:

Do you think they will upload her performances? If not, at least we have the IG video, but something of higher quality would be great. 

This is the most you are going to get from them sadly. I tried to find stuff for a lot of my favorites making their debuts and never really could find anything sadly unless it's on a Saturday night which they do stream.

Edited by QueenKalie

Morgan has a show Thursday in Bryce’s hometown of Woodstock, GA, and it’s sold out, except for some standing room only tickets. That’s impressive, considering most people there were probably rooting for Bryce on the show. This is a town of only 30K people. 

• Like 3

On 2/14/2023 at 4:07 PM, TeamAudra said:

Morgan has a show Thursday in Bryce’s hometown of Woodstock, GA, and it’s sold out, except for some standing room only tickets. That’s impressive, considering most people there were probably rooting for Bryce on the show. This is a town of only 30K people. 

If those standing room only tickets aren’t sold out yet, they probably will be now. Looks like Morgan and Bryce will debut the duet they wrote. 

ult91vN.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RTV said:

Morgan talks about the duet with Bryce and helping Brayden in this 02/16/23 article.

https://musicmayhemmagazine.com/the-voice-finalist-morgan-myles-talks-forthcoming-bryce-leatherwood-duet-working-with-brayden-lape

Sounds like she’s basically taken on an unofficial managerial role with Brayden. I don’t know where she finds the time and energy. She must not need much sleep. She’s constantly on the move, doing stuff, and all of it it documented on every social media platform. How?

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1