Ariana’s Path To The Finale

Anybody354

Ariana’s Path to the Finale  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What Could Ariana Have Best Done To Make It To The Finale In Season 21?

• Picked Hailey Mia over Raquel Trinidad
    • Picked Katie Rae over Raquel Trinidad
    • Stolen an artist in battles (name below)
    • Stolen an artist in knockouts (name below)
    • Picked a different comeback artist (name below)
    • Given better song choices
    • Other
    • Nothing

Eh, I'll state the obvious and say Hailey would be her shot to get in, but look at how she destroyed her team with song choices. Hailey could struggle to even get the IS if Ariana pushes for a song that's out of her boundaries.

Next, maybe Holly could have gotten the 5th spot with better songs, but that's all I got.

Hailey didn’t start becoming a dark horse until the live shows 

Yes, Hailey was more of a voter magnet than Raquel but in that moment it wasn’t a “path to the final”. Also Kelly has a knack for succeeding with younger contestants so that might also be part of Haileys success on the show 

Stealing Carson in the knockouts would’ve been strategic on a season with such little country competition. She could’ve had the male country lane to herself, but I’m not really sure he would’ve made the final

I voted for giving (Holly) better songs 

Because Holly should’ve been able to sail to semi finals. And after that the final was not out of reach for her. I’m not sure how much of that was Ariana, Holly, or TPTB though 

Edited by VF333

Hailey is the most obvious option.

But the fact that her ideal top 3 was Bella/Ryleigh/Raquel and she had a meltdown cause it backfired and had to pick one, just shows that she didn't know how to play the game at all. Without TPTB backing her up she could've ended with no one by the Top 10.

3 hours ago, VF333 said:

Hailey didn’t start becoming a dark horse until the live shows 

Yes, Hailey was more of a voter magnet than Raquel but in that moment it wasn’t a “path to the final”. Also Kelly has a knack for succeeding with younger contestants so that might also be part of Haileys success on the show 

Stealing Carson in the knockouts would’ve been strategic on a season with such little country competition. She could’ve had the male country lane to herself, but I’m not really sure he would’ve made the final

I voted for giving (Holly) better songs 

Because Holly should’ve been able to sail to semi finals. And after that the final was not out of reach for her. I’m not sure how much of that was Ariana, Holly, or TPTB though 

She became a “dark horse,” only because she had to overcome being stolen to a stacked team. If Ariana would have kept her, TPTB easily could have made her an instant frontrunner with a little editing and pimping 

Edited by TeamAudra

8 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Raquel did better than Hailey Mia in that battle so it wasn't really a "wrong decision" at the time

The song choices for Holly though-

Kelly should've kept her in her post KO team instead of Jeremy

Honestly I thought this but at the same time if you noticed she wanted the most diversity on her team , her post battles were IMO split up to 

groups , teens , female vocalist , male vocalist . Groups being GNT and TCS, teens being TCS and Hailey Mia , female vocalists being Gymani,Kinsey , and Holly , male vocalists being Xavier and Jeremy , and pretty much took one of each being GNT her group , Gymani her team’s female vocalist, Jeremy her team’s male vocalist , and Hailey Mia as her team’s teen vocalist. Katie Rae was her KO steal . This makes sense to me and if that is what kelly was going for than it makes sense IMO.

Edited by Mohammad

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Going with nothing.

TBH yeah overall there was nothing she could have don’t post KO to really have a finalist even with good song choices for Holly , GNT ,Hailey ,Wendy , and Paris would still have been locks for the 4 PVs s , they had so much momentum especially with both GNT and Hailey . And the IS spot would have still been jershika’s , she got the pimp spot by going last and even if she didn’t close she would have still have probably made it to the finale via IS,the power and emotion that she gave to that performance was top tier. 

I picked "chose Hailey Mia over Raquel" too, but really I think she just never should have paired them together. They both had strong auditions, and weren't at all in the same lane. She should have paired Hailey with Sophia, Raquel with KCK3, and Ryleigh with Jim and Sasha. (Hailey vs Sophia was such an obvious choice, I was actually surprised when she didn't do it.) Then all of the right people would have advanced to Knockouts, and she would have had a chance of winning with Hailey.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, janefolk said:

I picked "chose Hailey Mia over Raquel" too, but really I think she just never should have paired them together. They both had strong auditions, and weren't at all in the same lane. She should have paired Hailey with Sophia, Raquel with KCK3, and Ryleigh with Jim and Sasha. (Hailey vs Sophia was such an obvious choice, I was actually surprised when she didn't do it.) Then all of the right people would have advanced to Knockouts, and she would have had a chance of winning with Hailey.

This actually makes sense :ph34rwave:

• Like 2

On 7/6/2022 at 11:28 PM, janefolk said:

Exactly.