American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Of the Auditions 2 acts, 2 made Top 26 (Matt and Nutsa) and 4 made Top 55 (Caroline, Kaylin, Stefan, Trey.)

This is where I start to get confused because why are they showing 8 Top 26 acts in Auditions 1 but then only 2 in Auditions 2 💀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

I didn’t watch the Voice, but Ive heard a lot about Megan …I can already tell she’s someone I’m not going to like…they are going to edit as the highly Conservative Christian girl (which I’m pretty sure she is) she’s already mentioning God every minute…I really hope she doesn’t start sharing her political opinions…

Me too.  But I suspect that she’ll either have the wisdom to not get into her political beliefs or be informed not to do so by the producers.  If she does reveal highly controversial beliefs, she’ll be memorable for negative reasons and that violates Rule #4.

Which reminds me, after the Top 26 are revealed, I’m going to put up my second season of Rules for the American Idol contestants who made it that far.

27 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Me too.  But I suspect that she’ll either have the wisdom to not get into her political beliefs or be informed not to do so by the producers.  If she does reveal highly controversial beliefs, she’ll be memorable for negative reasons and that violates Rule #4.

Which reminds me, after the Top 26 are revealed, I’m going to put up my second season of Rules for the American Idol contestants who made it that far.

what’s rule #4???

6 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Idol itself has chosen to label her as “Christian singer” Megan Danielle on the YT clip of her audition. She doesn’t need to say a word. They’re doing the work for her.

Let's remember when Idol removed Caleb Kennedy from the competition in S19 because he recorded a video with someone in a KKK hood!!!! They are never going to promote contestants who actively share their bigoted beliefs! In no way is it a "strategy" to get vote because it will likely result in them being removed from the competition.

Now lets put this convo/debate to an end pls ✨

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

Showcase round contestants that we know songs for

Week 1 Auditions

Haven Madison - Fifteen by Herself - hollywood Week songs - Bird Set Free by Sia - The Middle by Zedd,Grey, Maren Grey

Lyric Medieroas - Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood - Eliminated in Hollywood it seems?

Lucy Love - I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye/ A Song For You by Leon Russell - Hollywood week songs - Flying Without Wings by Ruben Studdard - What's Love Got To Do With It by Tina Turner

Colin Stough - Simple Man by Lynryd Skynryd - Hollywood week songs - Cold by Chris Stapleton - TBD

Zachariah Smith - Hurts So Good by John Mellencamp -  Hollywood week songs - Don't Stop Me Now by Queen - Lucille by Little Richard

Michael Williams - Talking to the Moon by Bruno Mars -  Hollywood week songs - TBA - Tuesdays by Jake Scott

Megan Danielle - You Say by Lauren Daigle -  Hollywood week songs - TBA - The Chain by Fleetwood Mac

Tyson Venegas - New York Stake of Mind by Billy Joel -  Hollywood week songs - TBA - It Will Rain by Bruno Mars

Kya Monee - I'm Here from the Color Purple -  Hollywood week songs - Warrior by Demi Lovato - Eliminated

Iam Togni - Monsters by James Blunt -  Hollywood week songs - The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel - Don't Let Go by Spawnbrazzie

• Like 3

2 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

The Leak for this week

Awe this was sweet! I was expecting him to be just another WGWG but was mistaken ❤️

Funny that this was released after the convo we had about contestants potentially having homophobic/transphobic views. Glad Idol is showcasing and promoting Queer acceptance!!!!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, m1key said:

Awe this was sweet! I was expecting him to be just another WGWG but was mistaken ❤️

Funny that this was released after the convo we had about contestants potentially having homophobic/transphobic views. Glad Idol is showcasing and promoting Queer acceptance!!!!

2 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

The Leak for this week

this was so precious aww

22 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

The Leak for this week

I'm glad that Jon Wayne not only accepted his gay grandfather but also got to go to Hollywood.  He might not make it to the Semi-finals but getting to go to Hollywood is fine, and for his grandfather, having Jon Wayne's story of acceptance shown is a major victory.

• Like 1

Also, the Episode 3 lineup is posted already per https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/photos/ 

Episode 3
- Adin Boyer
- Bre
- Elijah McCormick
- Emma Busse
- Keelin
- Marybeth Byrd
- Mikey Burson
- Olivia Soli
- Sara Beth
- Tanner Charles
- We Ani

Elijah, Emma, Marybeth, Olivia, and We all from the Top 26. This means they have to spread the 11 remaining Top 26 contestants in the episode after the Oscars, Auditions 4, and Auditions 5! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Also, the Episode 3 lineup is posted already per https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/american-idol/photos/ 

- We Ani

Elijah, Emma, Marybeth, Olivia, and We all from the Top 26. This means they have to spread the 11 remaining Top 26 contestants in the episode after the Oscars, Auditions 4, and Auditions 5! 

Oh, that is Wé McDonald! Didn't realize she is going by a different name now

3 hours ago, m1key said:

Episode 3
- Adin Boyer
- Bre
- Elijah McCormick
- Emma Busse
- Keelin
- Marybeth Byrd
- Mikey Burson
- Olivia Soli
- Sara Beth
- Tanner Charles
- We Ani

Two of my favorites in the third audition episode!  I'm really looking forward to it.

15 hours ago, m1key said:

Episode 3
- Adin Boyer
- Bre
- Elijah McCormick
- Emma Busse
- Keelin
- Marybeth Byrd
- Mikey Burson
- Olivia Soli
- Sara Beth
- Tanner Charles
- We Ani

that is one hell of a line up…if I’m remembering correctly Elijah won the platinum ticket…and also…Emma, Marybeth, Olivia AND We????…yes yes and yes…

Edited by kenboy123

43 minutes ago, jarmon said:

omfg I absolutely loved this!

Found a snowflake!! :wub:

Oh my god, he wasn’t perfect the whole way through but his tone is beautiful and the delivery was spot-on. Will definitely be looking out for this guy in addition to Tyson, Michael, and Zachariah (why are the guys so good this season?)

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

No platinum ticket???…so, Nutsa must be the one to get it this episode…

Fine with me, if she sings well enough to earn it.  Already, I'm seeing not just two but maybe three female singers I could root for, with Nutsa being the third one.

Edited by CarmenSandiego