American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

7 minutes ago, m1key said:

I mean Tyson already proved to me he can be messy in his duet (forgetting some of the words, oversinging), but social media seemed to attack Kaylin for it more than him. 

Also, I do think this is weird as well, especially since men are in the minority of the Top 26. However, I'm getting the vibe that the men who aren't  fodder are all going to make deep runs, resulting in a lot of women getting booted in the middle stages of live shows. 

Probably…but who really knows???…feels like a really weird season so far…Colin doesn’t seem to be getting the edit Noah got which means he could very well not win…and Iam, who have been heavily promoted doesn’t seem like a winner either…especially since I can’t remember the last time the heavily promoted actually won…this season seems a bit weird, but it could still very well follow a very similar pattern to past season…or maybe the level of  competitiveness will finally give us a little bit of an anomaly….only time will tell…

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 2

I think Iam, Oliver, Colin, Tyson, Elijah, and Warren all have the potential to make it far. I really can’t predict right now what order those 6 will finish in. I don’t think Zachariah will last much longer. I want Matt to make it far but I doubt he will. The rest are pure fodder.

If you couldn't already tell by how active I've been (and how much I've been analyzing the edit lmao), I really do believe this cast has the most potential to deliver of all the ABC idol casts. I don't think all of that potential has fully been showcased yet, but it's definitely there. 

That Top 20 -> Top 12 episode is going to be crazy and will definitely determine how interested I'm going to be in the rest of the season. I felt Fritz/Leah carried everything after Top 14 last season, so I'm hoping we get a more well rounded and consistent Top 12/Top 10 this year. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I’ll leave people who know this show better to predict the girls. All I know is Haven and Wé will be Top 10 but I’m not sure who will join them.

I'd say Marybeth, Megan, Mariah and Lucy are the next ones who have the strongest chances, Hannah and Olivia too potentially

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, m1key said:

If you couldn't already tell by how active I've been (and how much I've been analyzing the edit lmao), I really do believe this cast has the most potential to deliver of all the ABC idol casts. I don't think all of that potential has fully been showcased yet, but it's definitely there. 

That Top 20 -> Top 12 episode is going to be crazy and will definitely determine how interested I'm going to be in the rest of the season. I felt Fritz/Leah carried everything after Top 14 last season, so I'm hoping we get a more well rounded and consistent Top 12/Top 10 this year. 

I agree. Last year I stopped watching in full after the Top 20 episode and just tuned in to Fritz and Leah's videos on Youtube since they were the only two I was interested in. 

Edited by jazzontherocks

Showstopper #2 Cast: (Including Song Choices)

- Marybeth Byrd - “Flat On The Floor” by Carrie Underwood

- Caroline Kole - N/A

- Preston Duffee - “Crazy Town” by Jason Aldean (with guitar)

- Megan Danielle (Part 2 of the sing-off from last EP)

- Matt Wilson - “Forever” by Chris Brown

- Iam Tongi - “The Sound Of Silence” by Simon & Garfunkel (with guitar)

- Colin Stough - “Cold” by Chris Stapleton

- Elise Kristine - “Feelin’ Good” by Nina Simone

- Olivia Soli - “All By Myself” by Eric Carmen/Celine Dion

- Mariah Faith - “I Ain’t Living Long Like This” by Gary Stewart/Emmylou Harris

- Cam Amen - N/A

- Nailyah Serenity - “Superstar” by Delaney & Bonnie/The Carpenters

- Hannah Nicholaisen - “I Don’t Want To Be” by Gavin DeGraw

- Oliver Steele - N/A

- Mikenley Brown - N/A

- Austin Markham - N/A

- Dawson Wayne - N/A

- Trey Louis - N/A

- Elijah McCormick - “Believe For It” by CeCe Winans

- Emma Busse - “Chasing Pavements” by Adele

- Kya Monee' - “Warrior” by Demi Lovato

609 (Showstopper/Final Judgement Part 2) (dgepress.com)

Edited by StarWalker1

Not Aired At All for Showcase

Alexis "Lexi" Stephens

Beckett Rex

Brayden King

Caden Glover

Destiny Reeves

Issac Brown

J. Valerione

Jayna Elise Brown

Joseph Lee White Jr

Kayleigh Clark

Phil Kane

Rebecca Brunner

Samuel Harness

Sarah Mac

Sarah Snyder

Stefan Benz

Summer Joy

Tripp Taylor

If the images are correct, everyone from top 26 will be shown

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Alexis "Lexi" Stephens

Beckett Rex

Brayden King

Caden Glover

Destiny Reeves

Issac Brown

J. Valerione

Jayna Elise Brown

Joseph Lee White Jr

Kayleigh Clark

Phil Kane

Rebecca Brunner

Samuel Harness

Sarah Mac

Sarah Snyder

Stefan Benz

Summer Joy

Tripp Taylor

No Jayna or Summer :(

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Showstopper #2 Cast: (Including Song Choices)

- Marybeth Byrd - “Flat On The Floor” by Carrie Underwood

- Caroline Kole - N/A

- Preston Duffee - “Crazy Town” by Jason Aldean (with guitar)

- Megan Danielle (Part 2 of the sing-off from last EP)

- Matt Wilson - “Forever” by Chris Brown

- Iam Tongi - “The Sound Of Silence” by Simon & Garfunkel (with guitar)

- Colin Stough - “Cold” by Chris Stapleton

- Elise Kristine - “Feelin’ Good” by Nina Simone

- Olivia Soli - “All By Myself” by Eric Carmen/Celine Dion

- Mariah Faith - “I Ain’t Living Long Like This” by Gary Stewart/Emmylou Harris

- Cam Amen - N/A

- Nailyah Serenity - “Superstar” by Delaney & Bonnie/The Carpenters

- Hannah Nicholaisen - “I Don’t Want To Be” by Gavin DeGraw

- Oliver Steele - N/A

- Mikenley Brown - N/A

- Austin Markham - N/A

- Dawson Wayne - N/A

- Trey Louis - N/A

- Elijah McCormick - “Believe For It” by CeCe Winans

- Emma Busse - “Chasing Pavements” by Adele

- Kya Monee' - “Warrior” by Demi Lovato

609 (Showstopper/Final Judgement Part 2) (dgepress.com)

I love Iam and Nailyah's song choices!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Alexis "Lexi" Stephens

Beckett Rex

Brayden King

Caden Glover

Destiny Reeves

Issac Brown

J. Valerione

Jayna Elise Brown

Joseph Lee White Jr

Kayleigh Clark

Phil Kane

Rebecca Brunner

Samuel Harness

Sarah Mac

Sarah Snyder

Stefan Benz

Summer Joy

Tripp Taylor

Makes me mad that Samuel wasn’t aired at all as good as he is

11 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

Probably…but who really knows???…feels like a really weird season so far…Colin doesn’t seem to be getting the edit Noah got which means he could very well not win…and Iam, who have been heavily promoted doesn’t seem like a winner either…especially since I can’t remember the last time the heavily promoted actually won…this season seems a bit weird, but it could still very well follow a very similar pattern to past season…or maybe the level of  competitiveness will finally give us a little bit of an anomaly….only time will tell…

Watch out for Oliver Steele.  There seems to be a lot of passion behind him.  Like Colin, he's from the part of the Country that is very popular with Idol.  He also has the narrative.  Likewise with Warren Peavy and Elijah McCormick, who has already gone in front of the public vote. And none of them have the baggage of being on The Voice.

Edited by mytake1

16 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Watch out for Oliver Steele.  There seems to be a lot of passion behind him.  Like Colin, he's from the part of the Country that is very popular with Idol.  He also has the narrative.  Likewise with Warren Peavy and Elijah McCormick, who has already gone in front of the public vote. And none of them have the baggage of being on The Voice.

Warren is another one, but usually that archetypes that wins American Idol are “good looking”…can’t say either Oliver and Warren fit that mold…

22 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

I am watching Oliver.  I think that he’s the one of those three you mentioned who’s most likely to land in the finale — although Kenboy is right to point out that Oliver isn’t the best-looking guy.

Edited by CarmenSandiego

7 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

Warren is another one, but usually that archetypes that wins American Idol are “good looking”…can’t say either Oliver and Warren fit that mold…

Caleb Johnson, Trent Harmon, Lee Dewyze, Scotty McCreery, Taylor Hicks, Ruben Studdard.  Except for Lee, they were all from parts of the Country that were popular with Idol voters. 

11 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Caleb Johnson, Trent Harmon, Lee Dewyze, Scotty McCreery, Taylor Hicks, Ruben Studdard.  Except for Lee, they were all from parts of the Country that were popular with Idol voters. 

I don’t think 2000s voting patterns really apply today…I’m talking more about the newer seasons…

• Like 1

Nutsa by far has the most likes on Facebook for her performance yesterday … Facebook is by far the most accurate predictor of votes and popularity…but I feel Nutsa’s numbers are going to be super overinflated throughout however long she is on the show…can’t imagine her being popular with US fans…I do not trust the numbers she is getting at all…

Edited by kenboy123

39 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

Nutsa by far has the most likes on Facebook for her performance yesterday … Facebook is by far the most accurate predictor of votes and popularity…but I feel Nutsa’s numbers are going to be super overinflated throughout however long she is on the show…can’t imagine her being popular with US fans…I do not trust the numbers she is getting at all…

She also has a lot of comments, and a lot of them are negative Karen's who are still mad about the duet drama 🙄

Something else I noticed: the show completely edited out Tyson forgetting the words for all of their social media posts of his performance...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

She was just rolling her eyes alot and seemed visibly upset (she later posted on insta that she was doing that to try to not cry)

oh real that makes sense, im sorry for her

1 hour ago, kenboy123 said:

wonder if there are people who are more likely to root for her after the hollywood week drama. i was already a fan of hers but bc of how well she handled herself despite an unkind and immature partner, im even more on her side now

23 minutes ago, m1key said:

She also has a lot of comments, and a lot of them are negative Karen's who are still mad about the duet drama 🙄

Something else I noticed: the show completely edited out Tyson forgetting the words for all of their social media posts of his performance...

bruh literally what she was so nice !!!

also YEAH ??! what the heck! also Iam forgot his lyrics apparently and read off of a paper on his guitar for duets but he doesn’t get called on (no one in the comments mentioned the judges making a fuss, i’ll be honest and say i did NOT listen to his performance) it like Zachariah and other dude did ?? it’s so gross the way they blatantly have double standards 

• Like 2

Just now, QueenCami said:

oh real that makes sense, im sorry for her

wonder if there are people who are more likely to root for her after the hollywood week drama. i was already a fan of hers but bc of how well she handled herself despite an unkind and immature partner, im even more on her side now

bruh literally what she was so nice !!!

also YEAH ??! what the heck! also Iam forgot his lyrics apparently and read off of a paper on his guitar for duets but he doesn’t get called on (no one in the comments mentioned the judges making a fuss, i’ll be honest and say i did NOT listen to his performance) it like Zachariah and other dude did ?? it’s so gross the way they blatantly have double standards 

like for context i saw someone PRAISINF Iam for performing while reading the lyrics off his guitar like no ?!?! that’s not how this works ???

2 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

I don’t think 2000s voting patterns really apply today…I’m talking more about the newer seasons…

Looks wise - it's all subjective - and hardly a deal breaker.

And if you are going by current voting patterns - it definitely favors the Country guy who plays guitar.