Weekly Rank the Celebs: CBB3

Alex95

1. Carson (+2) - He makes the cringy DR sessions actually funny and that's the best compliment I can think of. Also his mere existence sends Todrick & Miesha into a rage.

2. Shanna (-1) - I'm not giving up on her! I'm disappointed she didn't use the veto, but objectively that was the right move. She's giving me very old school villain and once she really comes alive, I think we'll really stan.

3. Cynthia (+1) - Extremely charming and likable. Her friendship with Carson is everything.

4. Mirai (-2) - From what we saw she was a sweetheart and deserved better. Was she a monster prefeeds? I suppose we'll never know the truth. Probably for the best.

5. Kattan (+5) - What a lovable doofus he's been.

6. Lamar (-1) - Doing Big Brother hoping Khloe would be in there so he can reconnect with her :dead:. Only Lamar would think that lmao.

7. Teddi (-1) - Easily the best first boot yet. I don't like her, but she brought so much fire to the game and her presence was missed immediately.

8. Kirkpatrick (-1) - Snooze.

9. Todd (=) - The only member of the himbo trio I'm not feeling.

10. Miesha (-2) - She could be a fun villain if she had any sort of personality whatsoever.

11. Todrick (=) - As terrible as I feared.

12 rankings for week one!

Week 1:

1. Mirai Nagasu (=) - 2.3

2. Shanna Moakler (=) - 2.8

3. Cynthia Bailey (=) - 3.8

4. Carson Kressley (=) - 4.1

5. Teddi Mellencamp (=) - 5.5

6. Chris Kattan (+5) - 6.75

7. Lamar Odom (+2) - 6.83

8. Chris Kirkpatrick (-2) - 7.2

9. Miesha Tate (-2) - 8.1

10. Todrick Hall (-2) - 9.1

11. Tood Bridges (-1) - 9.6

Week 2 ranking will go until Wednesday, Feb 16th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction episode)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all houseguests, including the houseguests evicted the past week, in your rankings.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Celebs: CBB3 (Week 2 Ends 2/16 8pm)

Me ranking after fast forwarding through episodes and watching like 5 mins of feeds:

1. Shanna (+1) - Deserved better!

2. Chris Kattan (+3) - Deserved better!

3. Lamar (+3) - Lol please win.

4. Chris Kirkpatrick (+4) - Thanks for trying to save the season.

5. Carson (-4) - So disappointed in him and how he got played, but he was the least nasty.

6. Cynthia (-3) - Girl what the hell happened?! Rocks for brains!

7. Miesha (+3) - Meh, let her compwhore to the win and kick Todrick's ass in a jury vote I guess.

8. Todd (+1) - Waste of space.

9. Todrick (+2) - EASILY the worst celebrity houseguest ever.

10 rankings this week!

Week 2:

1. Shanna Moakler (+1) - 1.1

2. Lamar Odom (+5) - 3.2

3. Chris Kirkpatrick (+5) - 3.3

4. Chris Kattan (+2) - 4.4

5. Carson Kressley (-1) - 5.4

6. Cynthia Bailey (-3) - 5.6

7. Miesha Tate (+2) - 5.7

8. Tood Bridges (+3) - 7.4

9. Todrick Hall (+1) - 8.9

Week 3 ranking will go until Wednesday, Feb 23rd at 8 pm (right before the finale episode)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all houseguests, including the houseguests evicted the past week, in your rankings.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Celebs: CBB3 (Week 3 Ends 2/23 8pm)