Weekly Rank the Celebs: CBB3

Alex95

Celebrity Big Brother is finally back which means it's time for another ranking thread.

Pre-show ranking will go until Wednesday, Feb 2nd at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all eleven houseguests in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Celebs: CBB3 (Pre-Show Ends 2/2 8pm)

Pre-Show:

1. Shanna Moakler - Idk why I'm drawn to her for some reason. She's a big fan of the show, I feel like she could get messy, and I think she's gonna play hard.

2. Mirai Nagasu - She seems sweet, maybe a bit too sweet. But we know from DWTS she's also competitive as hell. If she knows what she's gotten herself into, she could potentially be great.

3. Carson Kressley - I just cant imagine him not being fun. Everyone's gonna love him and I think he's gonna be a lock for final five.

4. Cynthia Bailey - Considering their friendship, it's no surprise I see a lot of Kandi in her. I hope she delivers like her!

5. Lamar Odom - If I'm gonna continue to compare, he has Metta World Peace upside. He has no idea what he's doing, but could be in a fun way.

6. Teddi Mellencamp - Why not?

7. Chris Kirkpatrick - The J*ckson M*chie shoutout gave me pause, but at least he knows the show...?

8. Miesha Tate - I keep forgetting about her.

9. Todd Bridges - I keep forgetting about him.

10. Chris Kattan - I didn't really like him on DWTS and I don't think he has anything to bring to this show.

11. Todrick Hall - Ugh hopefully he suffers the same fate as last season's obnoxious superfan Jonathan.

1. Mirai Nagasu - I really enjoyed her personality on DWTS and would have liked to have seen her on a full season to get more of that. Hope she really shines here.

2. Carson Kressley - I've enjoyed him on any shows I've seen him on, and can see him doing well here.

3. Cynthia Bailey - Although she's never been one of my top Housewives faves, I do like Cynthia and I could see her doing well.

4. Shanna Moakler - I did enjoy her short run on DWTS but don't know a lot more about her. That being said, I'm enjoying her so far and like that she's a superfan.

5. Lamar Odom - I'm really enjoying his interviews lol, they've been all over the place. Hope he could make for a surprisingly entertaining character.

6. Todd Bridges - Bonus points for calling Tamar his favourite player.

7. Chris Kirkpatrick - Some questionable choices in favourites but I'm interested to see him, he's easily the *NSYNC member I know the least about so kinda refreshing to see him.

8. Miesha Tate - The one person in this cast I know nothing about. She seems nice enough though!

9. Teddi Mellencamp - Giving her a chance, I'm enjoying her pre-season press more than I ever did of her on Housewives! Honestly I get Christmas vibes and I hope that's entirely inaccurate.

10. Todrick Hall - I'm a little worried that he could steamroll with a cast who is less knowledgeable about the game, compared to some past celeb superfans.

11. Chris Kattan - Meh, I see people saying he'll be the Tom Green of the season but I think that's just an easy comedian comparison, I don't think his personality really shone through on DWTS, hopefully it will more here.

1. Cynthia Bailey 
2. Mirai Nagasu 
3. Carson Kressley 
4. Todrick Hall 
5. Chris Kirkpatrick 
6. Shanna Moakler 
7. Lamar Odom 
8. Chris Kattan 
9. Todd Bridges 
10. Teddi Mellencamp
11. Miesha Tate 

(Just putting Teddi and Miesha last as I know nothing about them. But looking forward to getting to know them.)

1. Mirai Nagasu 

2. Teddi Mellencamp

3. Shanna Moakler 

4. Cynthia Bailey 

5. Miesha Tate 

6. Carson Kressley 

7. Chris Kirkpatrick 

8. Chris Kattan 

9. Todd Bridges 

10. Todrick Hall 

11. Lamar Odom 

1. Mirai Nagasu

2. Miesha Tate

3. Chris Kirkpatrick

4. Shanna Moakler

5. Carson Kressley

6. Cynthia Bailey

7. Teddi Mellencamp

8. Lamar Odom

9. Todrick Hall

10. Todd Bridges

11. Chris Kattan

1. Mirai Nagasu

2. Shanna Moakler

3. Carson Kressley

4. Cynthia Bailey

5. Teddi Mollencamp

6. Miesha Tate

7. Chris Kirkpatrick

8. Lamar Odom

9. Todd Bridges

10. Chris Kattan

11 Todrick Hall

12 rankings for the pre-show!

Pre-Show:

1. Mirai Nagasu - 2.0

2. Shanna Moakler - 3.1

3. Cynthia Bailey - 3.3

4. Carson Kressley - 3.9

5. Teddi Mellencamp - 5.8

6. Chris Kirkpatrick - 6.8

7. Miesha Tate - 7.4

8. Todrick Hall - 7.7

9. Lamar Odom - 7.8

10. Tood Bridges - 9.2

11. Chris Kattan - 9.4

Week 1 ranking will go until Friday, Feb 11th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction episode)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all eleven houseguests in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Celebs: CBB3 (Week 1 Ends 2/11 8pm)

1. Mirai Nagasu

2. Miesha Tate

3. Shanna Moakler

4. Chris Kirkpatrick

5. Carson Kressley

6. Cynthia Bailey

7. Teddi Mellencamp

8. Todrick Hall

9. Todd Bridges

10. Chris Kattan

11. Lamar Odom

1. Mirai Nagasu 

2. Teddi Mellencamp

3. Shanna Moakler 

4. Cynthia Bailey 

5. Miesha Tate 

6. Carson Kressley 

7. Chris Kirkpatrick 

8. Chris Kattan 

9. Todd Bridges 

10. Todrick Hall 

11. Lamar Odom 

I completely had the eviction schedule wrong so week one ends 48 hours after tonight's show. The Monday/Friday eviction cycle with the show starting and ending on a Wednesday is a headache :dead:

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Celebs: CBB3 (Week 1 Ends 2/9 8pm)
19 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I completely had the eviction schedule wrong so week one ends 48 hours after tonight's show. The Monday/Friday eviction cycle with the show starting and ending on a Wednesday is a headache :dead:

Thanks for this update, as I was wondering and confused why the voting period would have ended before the eviction episode. :lmao: 

1. Cynthia Bailey (=)
2. Carson Kressley (+1)
3. Mirai Nagasu (-1)
4. Shanna Moakler (+2)
5. Chris Kirkpatrick (=)
6. Lamar Odom (+1)
7. Chris Kattan (+1)
8. Teddi Mellencamp (+2)
9. Todrick Hall (-5)
10. Todd Bridges (-1)
11. Miesha Tate (=)

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Celebs: CBB3