๐Ÿ’œ ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐ŸŒ™

Bk1234

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

โ€œPersonal reasonsโ€ could be just about anything. Honestly, whatever the reason is, itโ€™s only a TV show.ย 

Yeah :haha:ย And this Idol stunt is only a mere fraction of the career Kenedi will build.ย 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Kenediโ€™s stunning performance of โ€œHumanโ€ from tonight. ๐Ÿ’™

Thanks for posting. I missed it earlier. I see the star quality there. She actually gives me Carrie vibes. Losing her is really bad for the show.ย 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Thanks for posting. I missed it earlier. I see the star quality there. She actually gives me Carrie vibes. Losing her is really bad for the show.ย 

Yeah, itโ€™s all over the comment sections of their posts. :giggle:

• Like 2

Kenedi did AMAZING! I thought for me while it was confirmed she dropped out she was the best of the night! Best performance I have ever heard this season! Like ever! And that was the best version I've ever heard of that song I have ever heard in my entire life honestly. That was outstanding. The runs, high notes, her pitch, the emotions, her stage presence, everything was perfection! She's a superstar. I can't wait to see what she does with her music career. I am excited for her! She's gonna be fine and she's better off with a record deal and I'm glad they aired her performance because I've been looking forward to it. I'm gonna watch the views to see if it will be the most viewed to a million. I hope it will. I'm really proud of her and she should be very proud of herself.ย 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Persy said:

Kenedi did AMAZING! I thought for me while it was confirmed she dropped out she was the best of the night! Best performance I have ever heard this season! Like ever! And that was the best version I've ever heard of that song I have ever heard in my entire life honestly. That was outstanding. The runs, high notes, her pitch, the emotions, her stage presence, everything was perfection! She's a superstar. I can't wait to see what she does with her music career. I am excited for her! She's gonna be fine and she's better off with a record deal and I'm glad they aired her performance because I've been looking forward to it. I'm gonna watch the views to see if it will be the most viewed to a million. I hope it will. I'm really proud of her and she should be very proud of herself.ย 

Love all the positivity in this post. :wub:ย I feel the same way. ๐Ÿ’•

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 11:10 AM, Adam_S said:

Her performance reposted to the Talent Recap youtube channel has nearly triple the amount of views of anyone else from last night who was posted to the AI youtube lol

It now has one million views. ๐Ÿคฏ

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Urtar Reviews said:

Saw someone say in Instagram replies that it's rumored one of the judges presented Kenedi with a record deal. Obviously idk if this is true but I did some research and Luke Bryan started his own record label under universal so ๐Ÿ‘€

Why would the producers allow a judge to sabotage the show? ย Katy signed Michael Woodard to her imprint, but that was AFTER the show.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Why would the producers allow a judge to sabotage the show? ย Katy signed Michael Woodard to her imprint, but that was AFTER the show.

Yeah, it definitely seems unlikely that theyโ€™d let a judge sign one of their best, thus, causing them to withdraw.ย 

• Like 1