๐Ÿ’œ ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐ŸŒ™

Bk1234

2 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

ย 

I'm going to have to watch it on my American Idol app or my ABC one anyway, because I began getting an upset stomach last night and not only went to be early, I called in sick today!

I hope you feel better soon! ๐Ÿฅบ

Loved Kenedi's duet and performance tonight! Her performance was the best of the night for me and I loved many performances tonight so far. Kenedi is going for the win. I really want to hear her sing It's A Man's World. She gives me Grace Potter vibes mixed with Louisa Johnson.ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Kenedi wound up making a good choice in Jordan.

ย 

Actually, all the platinum ticket winners made pretty good choices with their duet partners.

Yeah, she chose well. They both killed it!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Persy said:

Loved Kenedi's duet and performance tonight! Her performance was the best of the night for me and I loved many performances tonight so far. Kenedi is going for the win. I really want to hear her sing It's A Man's World. She gives me Grace Potter vibes mixed with Louisa Johnson.ย 

Iโ€™m glad you thought it was the best of the night. I also see the Louisa comparison.

• Like 1