๐Ÿ’œ ๐—ž๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐ŸŒ™

Bk1234

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Poor girl looks like she went to some shady site to get a blue checkmark or something.

Yeah, it must have been hard adjusting to the heavy social media attention that came with her audition. Itโ€™s a shame that this happened. ๐Ÿ˜ข

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Hereโ€™s a message from Kenedi:ย 
8-D820-B17-8-CE3-462-E-AE1-C-8-CAA6-D1-F
I still canโ€™t believe this happened. ๐Ÿ˜ข I hope she gets it back soon. ๐Ÿคž

ย 

Me too. ย I guess getting all that attention for her awesome audition had a definite downside.

ย 

I also hope that they find out who hacked her account, and why that person did it. ย And for the hacker's sake, I really hope that the person wasn't trying to use their skills for profit or mayhem, cause I'm not going to be happy with the hacker! ย ๐Ÿคฌ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Whoever is managing Kenedi's social media is killing it lol, they know how to milk the followerd and get that engagement!!ย 

Tbh, I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if itโ€™s her running the account. People love her and are hungry for content, even if itโ€™s as simple as events from her daily life. That social media engagement should help her in the long run (and I mean post-Idol.)

Edited by Bk1234

161060_3993-900x0.jpg

Kenedi will be sitting out next round with the other Platinum Ticket recipients, but still make sure to tune in to see Kenediโ€™s talented friends shine during Hollywood Week! ๐Ÿคฉย 

Edited by Bk1234