What contestant(s) did you thirst over the most while they were on the show?

QueenKalie

I... don't feel confortable sharing the whole list because i'm sure it's a pretty big one 😳. But talking about recent seasons, i melted every time Sid Kingsley, Corey Ward and Joshua Vacanti were on my screen. Man, those men are attractive asf 😍 (it looks like i have a thing for Teraginn snowflakes :giggle:

What the hell...i also thirsted hard over CamWess, Alex Guthrie, Zaxai, Britton Buchanan and Billy Gilman.  I even thirsted over Gyth a little, don't judge me, please ☠️ (too bad his voice was an automatically turn-off for me:dead:

It feels good to express this here, as a closeted gay, i usually don't express when someone is attractive for me, so this felt kind of liberating . Anyway, I'll stop here because i don't want to do and extra-long list:haha:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I... don't feel confortable sharing the whole list because i'm sure it's a pretty big one 😳. But talking about recent seasons, i melted every time Sid Kingsley, Corey Ward and Joshua Vacanti were on my screen. Man, those men are attractive asf 😍 (it looks like i have a thing for Teraginn snowflakes :giggle:

What the hell...i also thirsted hard over CamWess, Alex Guthrie, Zaxai, Britton Buchanan and Billy Gilman.  I even thirsted over Gyth a little, don't judge me, please ☠️ (too bad his voice was an automatically turn-off for me:dead:

It feels good to express this here, as a closeted gay, i usually don't express when someone is attractive for me, so this felt kind of liberating . Anyway, I'll stop here because i don't want to do and extra-long list:haha:

Male Female it don't matter feel free to express whatever you want here. :giggle:

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Also, i know a lot of people (A LOT:teeheewave:) is gonna mention Caleb. Yeah, he is hot asf, but can we appreciate Bekah?? Man, that woman is the definition of stunning! If i were straight or bi, i would definitely thirst hard over her 😍

I figured Caleb would get lots of mentions but Bekah obviously does a lot more for me than he does. :giggle:

Can't say anything like thirst but these following people are the ones that I think are the most attractive.

Earlier Seasons: Amanda Brown.

Bloodbath: Brynn and Bekah.

Pandemic Seasons: Rachel Mac.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

8 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

MJ’s snowflakes: We Stan, but not just for the vocal talent 😛

As for the others, I will forgive the Gyth thirst because those arms…I’m not exactly proud of that one, but I get it.

(I have my own list but I’ll post it later because I want to make sure I do it justice)

9 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

I think that a lot of people would find a lot of the season 21 contestants attractive.  

There were a lot of good looking contestants this season. Bekah was probably the prettiest to me.