Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

Cycle 4: The Multiverse

What If...? is a playful expansion of Marvel's multiverse - The Verge

This round is representative of the multiverse and how there are multiple dimensions within the world itself.  The remaining 180 participants have been scattered among the various dimensions and it is up to the Avengers to save them.

As of this cycle, personal immunities have come to an end. When it is your turn you will nominate 12 people from the first page.  Each ranker will cut and save 1 individual.  At the end of the round 2 names will remain, and it will be on the nominating ranker to make the final cut and save. This write up must be done by the end of the cycle.  Once someone is saved in a round, they are immune for the rest of the cycle.  At the end of the cycle 36 more will have left the rankdown.

With 180 left, you can now start doing 100 word write ups for everyone who remains!

Nomination Order:

image.png.03ec979692b49c9be998452335c63f80.png

@QueenKalie is up first and may nominate any 12 left in the rankdown.  Front page has been updated.

@Elliott @FrogLenzen @1234567890 @Steven_ @Zoey @QueenKalie

Edited by Solaris

• Solaris changed the title to Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Cycle 4 Page 30)

Blake Tower

Will Blake Tower Join 'The Defenders'? Stephen Rider Talks 'Daredevil'  Season 3, 'Luke Cage' & Future In MCU | Player.One

Blake is a character from the Daredevil TV show, appearing in 12 of the 39 total episodes. He also had a couple appearances in the Luke Cage show, and got name-dropped in Jessica Jones and the Defenders. He is a DA for SDNY. He started working under Samantha Reyes for some drama with the Punisher, and then later assisted attorney Matt Murdock (AKA Daredevil) for some drama with Luke Cage. This is going to shock all of you, but he is actually still alive and has not suddenly turned evil as far as I can tell. So he's doing better already than most of our TV regulars. But he's not doing better in this rankdown.

Save Wong

KARUN PATEL

fe05a53059356b9896488d2b8363c8084483dd95.gifv

Karun appears in the movie Eternals. He is Kingo's personal valet and assistant due to Kingo choosing to live life on Earth as a Bollywood star. After the Eternals reunite to stop the Emergence, Karun tags along to film the experience. Eternals has a more serious tone compared to a lot of other MCU films, but the addition of Karun was to place a comic relief character in the film. Karun's enthusiasm and wholesome reaction to everything around him provides some funny moments, so he ended up being a well-liked character by audiences. Nonetheless, he's not a significant character overall, so I believe it's fair to eliminate him from the rankdown now.

Saving Ajak. 

MADAME GAO

Madame Gao is a character from Marvel's Daredevil, that aired on Netflix for three seasons and is just NOW being officially recognized by the MCU proper because of Netflix's requirements. r00d. Anyway, Madame Gao was a major character among the minor characters in season one (don't @ me, y'all know that sentence somehow makes sense!) as one of Wilson Fisk aka Kingpin's associates. She was the most important of them, and I honestly lived for the most vicious of the villains being the sweet old Asian woman. I'm not sure if she's in subsequent seasons as I haven't watched them yet, but I like her as a villain.

SAVE: Darcy Lewis because of Kat Dennings

He Who Remains

he-who-remains-kang-the-conqueror.gif

He Who Remains real name is Nathaniel Richards, but he is also known as Klang the Conquerer, I think. The whole multiverse and variant aspect of Marvel confuses me at times. :dead: He Who Remains appeared in one episode of Loki where e eventually met Loki and Sylvie Laufeydottir. He was eventually killed by Sylvie in that meeting that set off the timeline into a spiral. Nathaniel Richards was the first Variant who came into contact with alternate universes and other Variants of himself. When some of these Variants, such as Kang the Conqueror, attempted to conquer other realities, a Multiversal War ensued, which Richards ended by weaponizing Alioth. Under the moniker of He Who Remains he founded and ruled the Time Variance Authority to preserve the Sacred Timeline and prevent the rise of his counterparts. When Sylvie killed him that changed everything and we have yet to see it, but chaos will ensue.

Save: Johann Schmidt/Red Skull

218659348fbba4b2b6921d7f5cde8044.gif
HANK PYM

Hank Pym was the original Ant Man. He’s also worked for S.H.I.E.L.D *eye roll*. Hank developed the original Ant Man suit and it was his wife who he fought with as Wasp. His wife sacrificed herself and was trapped within the Quantem Realm. Their daughter then became Wasp and tried to find a way to save her mother from the other realm. He was killed along with both his wife and daughter by Thanos until the Avengers defeated him and they were resurrected.